Thomas Bryant visiting this weekend | Syracusefan.com

Thomas Bryant visiting this weekend

So he got to see our football team lay an egg and all the fans leave before the 4th qtr?

per the brilliant recruiting guru, Alex Kline!
So ive missed it. Who is this mysterious 5th recruit in the class of 2015 that Coach referred to as a done deal. What is the consensus on this board for who that player is? When i heard JBs comments i assumed it was Bryant but maybe i am way off base.

So ive missed it. Who is this mysterious 5th recruit in the class of 2015 that Coach referred to as a done deal. What is the consensus on this board for who that player is? When i heard JBs comments i assumed it was Bryant but maybe i am way off base.
there have been several discussions on this it is obviously Bryant

I was at the game; saw JB and Hop with a recruit below us. JB was really talking him up at one point. BTW, SU didn't really lay an egg. They had three, maybe four plays that decided the game; the interception for a pick six when they were around the Maryland twenty (a ten or fourteen point turn-around), the blocked kick, the touchdown called back on unneeded holding penalty. The interception pulled away for a catch at around the five might be another. The defense actually played a pretty solid game. The offense made a couple of bad mistakes, but still rolled up a ton of yardage. The special teams; well, the blocked punt. Early in the game there were three dropped passes; later Hunt missed some passes, but it was not a terrible effort on either side.

I was at the game; saw JB and Hop with a recruit below us. JB was really talking him up at one point. BTW, SU didn't really lay an egg. They had three, maybe four plays that decided the game; the interception for a pick six when they were around the Maryland twenty (a ten or fourteen point turn-around), the blocked kick, the touchdown called back on unneeded holding penalty. The interception pulled away for a catch at around the five might be another. The defense actually played a pretty solid game. The offense made a couple of bad mistakes, but still rolled up a ton of yardage. The special teams; well, the blocked punt. Early in the game there were three dropped passes; later Hunt missed some passes, but it was not a terrible effort on either side.
Is this thread is about Bryant or the football game?

Easy for you to say. I live in MD! Not good at all...

Ehh, I work in MD and any of the realistic fans know they are in some serious trouble being in the BIG10. Especially the MD bball fans, things were already a mess and they were already being out recruited even in Balt/DC area by other major East Coast schools. Playing in a conference further away from the east coast will not help their bball recruiting and most don't think its reasonable that that can really compete in BiG10 fball year in and year out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom