Class of 2015 - C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 C/PF Thomas Bryant (NY) Verballed to Indiana

Yeah but Mizzou is still Mizzou. Columbia, Missouri for that matter.

Do you really want to go play in the state of Missouri in the conference that Kentucky owns. If you're a top 10 recruit and you're going to play basketball in the SEC you might as well do so at UK, or maybe Florida.

Francis03 said:
Remember JB and Hop were dealing with Team USA ball for over the past month. So obviously that plays to the advantage for a program like Mizzou to get into turntup mode with him.
Wait so USA basketball hurts recruiting ? Tell that to cal...lol

I just saw on twitter that others are saying Mizzo is still involved saw a tweet by zags saying so and he would have more on Bryant later. I still say its CUSE till I hear Bryant say otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AdamZagoria 2015 @HuntingtonPrep big man Thomas Bryant is no longer considering Missouri, his mom tells @SNYtv . That leaves Indiana & Syracuse.
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Whitey23 is the king of twitter. Also, he is the only person over the age of 21 that actually speaks the language of twitter.

Last edited by a moderator:
@AdamZagoria 2015 @HuntingtonPrep big man Thomas Bryant is no longer considering Missouri, his mom tells @SNYtv . That leaves Indiana & Syracuse.

I'm sure when most people hear "Indiana & Syracuse", they think 1987. Me? I think this:
indiana-syracuse-girl-elite-daily.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom