Class of 2014 - Thomas Holley | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Thomas Holley

that article just WOW.

A couple things

-Why is Ishaq still talking about his "brand?" nobody even knows he's on the team besides Syracuse and ND fans

- Why does the Fizz continue to push this Rotchill Medor guy? It's like they are buying paid to push him to Cuse

- Holley has visited Syracuse several times, False. Holley is a 5 star recruit, False. It's like they are making it up as they go

-As for Mavety I heard over the Summer that it was going to be very difficult for him to ever qualify. Maybe it's good we lost out on that.

- As for Holley it looks like it's back to Penn St, and if Syracuse can some how get a visit. OSU has backed off, and not sure how interested UF is. Same with ND. If he continues to push off his commitment I wouldn't mind backing into him a la Wayne Morgan

that article just WOW.

A couple things

-Why is Ishaq still talking about his "brand?" nobody even knows he's on the team besides Syracuse and ND fans

- Why does the Fizz continue to push this Rotchill Medor guy? It's like they are buying paid to push him to Cuse

- Holley has visited Syracuse several times, False. Holley is a 5 star recruit, False. It's like they are making it up as they go

-As for Mavety I heard over the Summer that it was going to be very difficult for him to ever qualify. Maybe it's good we lost out on that.

- As for Holley it looks like it's back to Penn St, and if Syracuse can some how get a visit. OSU has backed off, and not sure how interested UF is. Same with ND. If he continues to push off his commitment I wouldn't mind backing into him a la Wayne Morgan

Ishaq's situation is disappointing hopefully he gets a nice education and nice job and it pays off for him.

Agree about the Fizz. Had to stop reading they just seem to bang the drum over guys Cuse isn't that interested in.

Reading the tea leaves with Holley it sounds like 80%-20% PSU. I think it hurts that they still don't have a D-line commit and LJ Sr. is always lurking.

Ishaq's stats through 10 games are as follows:

Games started 1

Games Played 8

Solo 3

Assists 10

Tackles Total 13

Tackles For Loss 1

Tackles For Loss Yardage 8

He is a second year player, maybe his time will come? Maybe he was overrated? Who cares now anyway?

@BkEagleSports
Thomas Holley told me that he'll visit Florida the weekend of 11/30 when it hosts Florida State.

@BkEagleSports
Thomas Holley has taken visits to Penn and Ohio State. Planning visits for Florida, Notre Dame and Alabama.

‏@NYPost_Brazille
Not what I hear

‏@BkEagleSports
@NYPost_Brazille Unless something changed from yesterday. That's the latest.

@NYPost_Brazille
@BkEagleSports Alabama isn't recruiting him

@BkEagleSports
@NYPost_Brazille I don't doubt you, but he told me over the weekend that was one of the 3 final schools he was planning a visit to.

@dslivka
@NYPost_Brazille @BkEagleSports Zach do you think Syracuse gets a visit from Holley?

@NYPost_Brazille
@dslivka @BkEagleSports don't believe so.

@BkEagleSports
@NYPost_Brazille @dslivka Holley didn't mention Syracuse at all this weekend and he usually does. Not planning a visit there.

(Big coup for an Ivy League school to get a visit)

Last edited:
@BkEagleSports
Thomas Holley told me that he'll visit Florida the weekend of 11/30 when it hosts Florida State.

@BkEagleSports
Thomas Holley has taken visits to Penn and Ohio State. Planning visits for Florida, Notre Dame and Alabama.

‏@NYPost_Brazille
Not what I hear

‏@BkEagleSports
@NYPost_Brazille Unless something changed from yesterday. That's the latest.

@NYPost_Brazille
@BkEagleSports Alabama isn't recruiting him

@BkEagleSports
@NYPost_Brazille I don't doubt you, but he told me over the weekend that was one of the 3 final schools he was planning a visit to.

(Big coup for an Ivy League school to get a visit)

You could read a ton into his voice/body language when he listed off those schools. Its PSU all the way if OSU really did back off.

NEXT! This one is over, I am afraid. I think it has been over for a while. His unofficial to SU really did give him a bit of pause, he was a lot more impressed than he expected to be. In the end, like most blue chippers(alleged blue chippers) he wants a football factory. Seems like a smart and nice kid, I wish him well wherever he goes

NEXT! This one is over, I am afraid. I think it has been over for a while. His unofficial to SU really did give him a bit of pause, he was a lot more impressed than he expected to be. In the end, like most blue chippers(alleged blue chippers) he wants a football factory. Seems like a smart and nice kid, I wish him well wherever he goes
His mother wants SU (Ishaq, Halloman, Holley) never bodes well for us.

where did you hear this? I really hope him taking his time works in our favor but it says a lot that PSU is willing to wait on him with their scholarship restrictions.

it's only natural for kids to rebel. thought we would at least get a visit out of it

He visited already - this would be a 2nd trip up.
2nd trips are a good thing.....and I still go back to what TH said at an interview back when he visited here in the summer. I feel we have better than a 50% chance with him.

2nd trips are a good thing.....and I still go back to what TH said at an interview back when he visited here in the summer. I feel we have better than a 50% chance with him.
You're out of your mind. Less than 10% chance.

where did you hear this? I really hope him taking his time works in our favor but it says a lot that PSU is willing to wait on him with their scholarship restrictions.
What scholarship restrictions? They pretty much have taken care of that. They will miss out in a few, but not near as bad as it was made out to be.

Penn State just picked up a committment from a JUCO DT - hopefully this helps us a little

Holley should enjoy watching UF get smacked by FSU in a half filled stadium today as he is on his UF official visit. I guess it's a nice paid vacation

Holley should enjoy watching UF get smacked by FSU in a half filled stadium today as he is on his UF official visit. I guess it's a nice paid vacation
Not to mention that it could be the current staff's last game leading the program.

I say it is between us and PSU, The Florida Coach is on the HOT SEAT!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...t-seat-florida-gators-20131202,0,1186224.post

Already think the writing is on the wall for the UF Coach, TH take notice. Comes down to PSU and what there coach does, not out of the question he bolts for the NFL. I am predicting the Jets who will have an opening coming soon! Should that happen, we have a decent shot at TH, and that last game with his bro (Our TH) doesn't hurt things either. When TH announces, one of the hats will most certainly be Orange. So much for all that 10% talk. We have work to do, lots of it, but I think SU is nearer and dearer to Mr. Holley's Heart then most of you give him credit for, but I think it will come down to family for this young man, and if that is the case, I like our chances

I say it is between us and PSU, The Florida Coach is on the HOT SEAT!
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/spor...t-seat-florida-gators-20131202,0,1186224.post

Already think the writing is on the wall for the UF Coach, TH take notice. Comes down to PSU and what there coach does, not out of the question he bolts for the NFL. I am predicting the Jets who will have an opening coming soon! Should that happen, we have a decent shot at TH, and that last game with his bro (Our TH) doesn't hurt things either. When TH announces, one of the hats will most certainly be Orange. So much for all that 10% talk. We have work to do, lots of it, but I think SU is nearer and dearer to Mr. Holley's Heart then most of you give him credit for, but I think it will come down to family for this young man, and if that is the case, I like our chances
He hasn't even set up an official here. You're making up stuff.

If Muschamp hasn't been fired yet, he's not getting fired.

Holley is going to be interesting. I think as far as my research states that Oh st has backed out, muschamp will be back at florida, penn state #1,

I doubt SU but what do I know!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom