Class of 2016 - thon maker | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 thon maker

Currently working out in Canada at the Athlete Institute where Jamal Murray goes to school. He may attend there as well, yet to be decided. Francis, any chance we get in with him if he goes to that school?
http://zagsblog.com/articles/thon-maker-on-the-move-may-attend-school-in-canada/#more-120924
Maker is basically being pimped by his handler. There isn't any relationship between the handler and the SU staff at this moment to my knowledge. Plus these are the kind of recruitments that JB says pass on.

Maker is basically being pimped by his handler. There isn't any relationship between the handler and the SU staff at this moment to my knowledge. Plus these are the kind of recruitments that JB says pass on.

Have been hearing rumblings from the AAU basketball coaches here in North Carolina that Maker will most likely end up at Duke. He is apparently in love with the dukies.

Yea that handler is sleezy as hell, supposedly Thon is 19 as well from what ive heard but who knows with that stuff...all hearsay

Have been hearing rumblings from the AAU basketball coaches here in North Carolina that Maker will most likely end up at Duke. He is apparently in love with the dukies.
The handler is also plugged in with Indiana as well and they were considered the slight favs heading into the summer. Lots of question though surrounding him. Could possibly reclassify to 2015 and going overseas has been talked about as well.

Thon Maker is located in South West Virginia Private school and very close to my location. I'm hearing Kansas but Duke & Kentucky has slight chance. No UVA or UNC and certainly not 'Cuse.

JB has done a nice job the last few years of staying away from kids like him Selby and Whitehead are 2 examples also.

Now official that Maker is heading out to Canada and get this, the handler is now on staff over there lol. Easy to connect the dots on that one.

Thon Maker is located in South West Virginia Private school and very close to my location. I'm hearing Kansas but Duke & Kentucky has slight chance. No UVA or UNC and certainly not 'Cuse.

Man, now that Maker is moving to Canada! Murray & Thon Maker Canadian Connection to SU would be awesome. But Coach B wont get tied up in any questionable handlers or "assistant to the assistant coach" ties.

Man, now that Maker is moving to Canada! Murray & Thon Maker Canadian Connection to SU would be awesome. But Coach B wont get tied up in any questionable handlers or "assistant to the assistant coach" ties.

Damn, my plan was uncovered and didnt work to prefection. I was hoping for lots of likes from TEE122! You must be a hellva a Guy! You continue with what u do, thanks man! My profile is bare.
You're good to go, my friend. Many times over, that is. :)
2timesorange4u.jpg

Question: It seems to be that there is possible bad blood between the Ennis family and JB now. I say this only because the media portrayed Boeheim as downplaying Tyler and sandbagging his chances in the NBA (I thought it was way overblown, but that is the narrative that's out there). Additionally, it does seem as though JB thought it was not the best decision for him to go and I've read here that it was his dad that primarily wanted him to go. With his dad being so influential in Canadian youth basketball (CIA Bounce) and now Tyler himself starting an AAU program in Canada - is Syracuse still on good standing with Canadian recruits or has the well been poisoned?

Question: It seems to be that there is possible bad blood between the Ennis family and JB now. I say this only because the media portrayed Boeheim as downplaying Tyler and sandbagging his chances in the NBA (I thought it was way overblown, but that is the narrative that's out there). Additionally, it does seem as though JB thought it was not the best decision for him to go and I've read here that it was his dad that primarily wanted him to go. With his dad being so influential in Canadian youth basketball (CIA Bounce) and now Tyler himself starting
an AAU program in Canada - is Syracuse still on good standing with Canadian recruits or has the well been poisoned?

JB let Tyler run the team in such a way that it made him a first round draft pick . JB helped put Tyler in that position. Why on earth should there be hard feelings? No one in their right mind would ever of thought that TE was one and done before he played in JB's system. If there is bad blood it would be hard to justify. Murray and Battle can only hope for the same end product. Not a bad gig...play ball close to home...family can watch...become a first round draft pick...make lots of loot after one or two years...Yippee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom