Those going to NC State game | Syracusefan.com

Those going to NC State game

Killdozer

Starter
I live 2 hours from Raleigh and just had my Saturday open up, so I was thinking about getting a pair of tickets for my wife and I through Stubhub or some other venue. However, I would prefer to sit with SU fans and was wondering if there is a section I should be looking for when purchasing tickets.

I live 2 hours from Raleigh and just had my Saturday open up, so I was thinking about getting a pair of tickets for my wife and I through Stubhub or some other venue. However, I would prefer to sit with SU fans and was wondering if there is a section I should be looking for when purchasing tickets.

Going to be beautiful weather for Saturday. Mid 70's and sunny. I cant remember the exact visiting fans sections but they are on the side opposite the press boxes and boxes in the corner near the endzone. Nice thing about Carter Finley is they allow exit and re-entry so if you have a good parking pass, you can ehad out for a beer or 2 at halftime quick.

I posted this on September 11:

Just received my 6 tickets from SU for the NC State game...Section 9, row B 29--26, and row C 29--28. It's the last section on the sideline upper deck roughly opposite the end zone. It's flagged as the visitors section on the stadium diagram. Seat 29 is on the innermost aisle...so these seats appear to be among the best or so of the SU allotment. Interesting----all seats in the stadium appear to be $45...and it is all sold out except for some side upper deck seats. In our section, rows A thru H are sold...about 224 seats. All things considered, I'm pleased.

I suggest you remove the ticket and the barcode info. Don't want to go there and find that your ticket has already entered the venue.

Just received my 6 tickets from SU for the NC State game...Section 9, row B 29--26, and row C 29--28. It's the last section on the sideline upper deck roughly opposite the end zone. It's flagged as the visitors section on the stadium diagram. Seat 29 is on the innermost aisle...so these seats appear to be among the best or so of the SU allotment. Interesting----all seats in the stadium appear to be $45...and it is all sold out except for some side upper deck seats. In our section, rows A thru H are sold...about 224 seats. All things considered, I'm pleased.
Thank you everyone for the info. Hope to see many of you at the game. I will try to introduce ,myself as Killdozer, but name is Steve

Nothing left is section (which is a good thing) so I am looking at section 10. I will discuss with the wife when she gets home from work

I suggest you remove the ticket and the barcode info. Don't want to go there and find that your ticket has already entered the venue.
Did it. Thanks. It never crossed my mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom