Thread for people who have finished Bloodline Season 2 | Syracusefan.com

Thread for people who have finished Bloodline Season 2

Eric15

Living Legend
We are fully caught up as of last night. Holy crap I love this show so much. I can't believe Kevin killed Marco, and we were about 95% sure John was going to kill Eric O'Bannon.

I'm very interested in what direction the show will go in Season 3.

Love the show.

My guess is the only way they can go is by joining with the drug dealer / political supporter. He'll cover it up and take care of obanon. In return John after getting elected becomes the corrupt sheriff working for the dealer. Eventually it'll all implode.

Kevin whacking Marco was a jaw dropper Lots of blood splatter so they'll need a pro cleaner or burn it down.

I do hope it ends with Season 3. It will be ridiculous if they stretch the story beyond that.

Very good show. It will be interesting to see what happens next season.

Mr. Gilbert (Beau Bridges) has to be a criminal boss, right? Or is that still up in the air?

Mr. Gilbert (Beau Bridges) has to be a criminal boss, right? Or is that still up in the air?
Yes, he clearly looks like the big bad guy behind everything. Of course, he is probably the only one with the power to keep the Rayburns out of jail.

I cannot stand Danny and was disappointed to see him so much this season after having been killed off. Hard to believe season 2 made him even more unlikable than he already was.

I cannot stand Danny and was disappointed to see him so much this season after having been killed off. Hard to believe season 2 made him even more unlikable than he already was.
Wow, I think he is great; the best part of the show.

He might be the most complex character I've ever seen on a TV show.

He might be the most complex character I've ever seen on a TV show.
I am pretty-much mesmerized when he is on-screen. He is a fantastic actor!

Kyle Chandler really shined as John Rayburn this season as well. I am not sure that I love the storytelling all that much, but the acting on the show is amazing.

I just finished Season 2 last night. Wow, that ending was unexpected. The kid they cast to be Nolan is perfect. He was certainly very Dannyesque. Never been a big fan of John Leguizamo. I guess we're supposed to hate him so it works. To balance of this intense show I've been watching The League. Only a season and a half to go on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom