Throwback uniforms today for gtown | Syracusefan.com

Throwback uniforms today for gtown

elimunelson

Solvay Fanatic
so the school can do a throwback uniform? I thought SU was allergic to these because recruits and players like the new modern ones...football better do a throwback Nunes

Half-assed throwbacks

The shirt looks good...to me true throwbacks have shorts that are mid-thigh not down to the knees.
20161217_074622.jpg

oh hey another uniform thread by the same people. nothing better to do than complain about uniforms in the offseason i guess.

LOL, I'm very familiar with both streets. How does a college student experience 10 1/2 street...it's like something out of the Star Wars bar scene?
8a6.jpg

I spent one glorious year at E. 9th and Oneida...rents much cheaper east of the River in Oswego

Garafolo's across the street was huge

Last edited:
Half-assed throwbacks

The shirt looks good...to me true throwbacks have shorts that are mid-thigh not down to the knees.

The look was very nice yesterday, though the replication was as you say, half-assed.

The script was too small. The name on the back was the wrong color. Etc.

But, the look is still pretty solid.

I spent one glorious year at E. 9th and Oneida...rents much cheaper east of the River in Oswego

Garafolo's across the street was huge

The best Italian sausage I've ever had and there's a not close second place. I just bought 15 pounds for the freezer last week. Should hold me over until I get a chance to get back up there.

What's the connection to 10 1/2 Street?

The best Italian sausage I've ever had and there's a not close second place. I just bought 15 pounds for the freezer last week. Should hold me over until I get a chance to get back up there.

What's the connection to 10 1/2 Street?
I think SUfaninAZ lived there...Chip I believed lived for hanging around the YMCA

I think SUfaninAZ lived there...Chip I believed lived for hanging around YMCA
I went to the elementary school that borders that street. In fact, my best friend lived in the house directly across Seneca Street from 10 1/2 street. A bunch of strange characters in that neighborhood.