Tickets on stub hub for our game tomorrow…… | Syracusefan.com

Tickets on stub hub for our game tomorrow……

1 dollar
658836b9-b310-41bf-8265-695dbe03ead9_text.gif

All the $1 tickets gone! Plan on being at Rocket Bar across from the Arena around 530.

Sigh…i really miss the BE tourney, the Garden, the Blarney Rock. Everything
Truly the best. Walking around penn station area in a drunken haze while the weather starts to percolate in a good way was just the best.

No better place to drink underage during March Madness than Blarney Rock. I prob owe our Syracusefan elders a few bucks for beers back in the 95-98 range.

Complain when tickets are too much and now when they aren't enough. Tough crowd to please :)

Was the best !!! Had some great times. Buddy had place in Ocean Grove NJ, always took the train ( No Driving)
Originally Big East basketball was all about Syracuse and Georgetown, then it became Syracuse and UConn. Luckily, after being in AAC purgatory, we're back. But in perverse sort of way, we miss the 'Cuse at the Big East Tournament. You guys always made it more exciting. Good luck in D.C.

Not to be a diva, but I despise the upper deck of Capital One Arena. It's just too steep and I feel like I'm watching the game from outer space. I would honestly rather watch on TV.

Clyde’s Gallery Place is the usual Orange gathering place.
Don't enjoy the place much. Only benefit is being 20 yards from the doors instead of 100.

the top deck 400 level at Capitol One is not only very steep, but the space between rows is much shorter than the lower levels. My knees can't take games there anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom