Tiger vs. Stevie tonight!! | Syracusefan.com

Tiger vs. Stevie tonight!!

690West

Moneyline Master
10:05pm live. I never realized how freaking ahead of us Australia is. 16 hours.

Could be another prez cup blowout. Average world ranking for USA:18 international 34

Well that went well. Match over after 12 holes. Yikes. Major arse whoopin

There is no way Tiger should have been part of this team. And now we have the worst loss in President's Cup history to show for it. Thanks Freddy for putting friendship ahead of the team.

There is no way Tiger should have been part of this team. And now we have the worst loss in President's Cup history to show for it. Thanks Freddy for putting friendship ahead of the team.

Every player in the Prez cup is a multi millionaire BECAUSE of Tiger. I think they should be ok with it.

Totally not the point. The guy did not earn a spot on the team with his play.

What are the metrics? I must have missed where they were posted. Here's my metric, greatest player to ever lived who SAVED golf (check the ratings when he doesn't play). He has earned the right to play the Prez cup whenever he feels like it.

PS. Check back tonight after he demolishes his second round opponent. 4 rounds to this baby, not one

What are the metrics? I must have missed where they were posted. Here's my metric, greatest player to ever lived who SAVED golf (check the ratings when he doesn't play). He has earned the right to play the Prez cup whenever he feels like it.

Golf had existed for centuries before Tiger and will exist centuries after Tiger.

PS. Check back tonight after he demolishes his second round opponent. 4 rounds to this baby, not one

Who did they match him up against tonight?

Who did they match him up against tonight?

Tiger and Dustin Johnson will tee off at 5:49est against the Aussies Day/Baddeley. Should be a good one.

I agree, Tiger is a as a person and you're right, statistically, he shouldn't be there. But, I find it intriguing and more enjoyable to watch when he's playing . And I'm a guy who watches golf regardless of whether he's in the tourney or not.

Bigger question is Tiger vs. Steve .. who you got? I would go with Steve.

111117.08.jpg

Eldrick FINALLY makes a putt outside 3 ft. USA running away with it.

They won, that is all that matters and Tiger looked pretty much unstoppable in the singles, Tiger is at about 60% back

Tiger and Dustin Johnson will tee off at 5:49est against the Aussies Day/Baddeley. Should be a good one.

I agree, Tiger is a as a person and you're right, statistically, he shouldn't be there. But, I find it intriguing and more enjoyable to watch when he's playing . And I'm a guy who watches golf regardless of whether he's in the tourney or not.

The USA is and always been a bunch of robots, I don't really care about the presidents cup but in the Ryder, I think the Europeans are going to be tough to beat over the next few years. A lot of robots on the US team as well. Who would you rather sit and BS with Zack Johnson or Darren Clarke?

The data proves otherwise sure it existed and will before and after Tiger but Tiger brought golf to a level that nobody could have ever imagined, to think otherwise is well just not accurate...

The data proves otherwise sure it existed and will before and after Tiger but Tiger brought golf to a level that nobody could have ever imagined, to think otherwise is well just not accurate...

Just because he took it to a new high does not mean it was low to begin with. Without him the folks that did not watch golf already will go away but those of us who were fans of golf will still be here.

They won, that is all that matters and Tiger looked pretty much unstoppable in the singles, Tiger is at about 60% back

I don't think he wins another major. I think he will contend at Augusta but will come up short.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom