Tiger Woods claims a bone popped out.. | Syracusefan.com

Tiger Woods claims a bone popped out..

OburgOrange

Living Legend
of his hand and he put it back in during the Masters. Adios.

announcers just basically called it bull spit

i didnt hear the announcers say that.. they said they didnt see him pop it back in. when you watch the replay it didnt look very good.

Maybe a diislocation. We had a guy in HS FB that would have to reset his shoulder every once in a while.

i didnt hear the announcers say that.. they said they didnt see him pop it back in. when you watch the replay it didnt look very good.
The replay didn't show him pop anything back in

Now he has to get it out of his mouth.

baby-foot-in-mouth-200px.jpg

When was the last tournament he played where he did not hurt something out there for some reason?

Every tournament has played in recent memory has a shot of him wincing because of some sort of injury.

Clearly he hit the root as we saw it fly up in chunks but the guy simply seems jinxed at this point.

The reasons given for Tiger's decline fall into three categories:

1) Angst over his private life and the scandal he was involved in.
2) Physical Injuries
3) Fiddling with his swing.

I think it's been far more about 2 and 3 than #1.

2) Physical Injuries

I think 1 was certainly a factor initially maybe not so much now. He is also not getting any younger. He always has had what appears to be a violent swing which probably led to his back problems.

2) Physical Injuries

I think the mental decline is as much as the physical, and IMO, that goes back to the marital issues and the public vilification of Tiger. He was the darling, then the scurge, at the drop of a hate. Chipping and putting is mental as much as physical.

Tiger is basically an also-ran now. Gonna be tough to get it back. But ole Lefty is still doing well - good for him!

I think the mental decline is as much as the physical, and IMO, that goes back to the marital issues and the public vilification of Tiger. He was the darling, then the scurge, at the drop of a hate. Chipping and putting is mental as much as physical.

A guy with as many mistresses as he had is too cold to be impacted by public opinion.

Tiger is basically an also-ran now. Gonna be tough to get it back. But ole Lefty is still doing well - good for him!
Um, he was #1 in the world a little over a year ago. Coming off a 5 win season that included the Players in 2013. And he did just finish 17th in the Masters after a 9 week break of competition. Physically fragile and neurotic, I would agree. But I would hesitate to call him an also-ran yet

not sure if anyone will know what i mean...hope someone does haha

2) Physical Injuries

Absolutely. 3) is probably the most annoying because it took away some of his prime years. If you look at Tiger's career, there was 2 or 3 extended gaps of down play.. all when he made swing changes. Although his last swing change was probably necessary.

In reality I think 1 was always overblown. Without any real practice he came back with his normal swing at the time at 2010 Augusta and finished top 5... and another top 5 at the 2010 US Open... he did better than in 2010 when he was actually a top of the world player in 2012 and 2013.

I think his biggest issues when he became world #1 was mental pressure. When he was #1 in the world in 2012 and 2013, there was so much pressure to succeed that mentally he beat himself before the majors.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom