Time to get get a new kickoff returner | Syracusefan.com

Time to get get a new kickoff returner

iommi

Living Legend
Riley might develop but right now it's not working. He's fast. Okay. But he's a smurf and doesn't seem to have good vision. He also doesn't really show much wiggle. On top of that, he takes some huge hits. He's been ineffective but more than that, I'm worried he's going to get decapitated.

I saw on one play late, Brisly was back there. Maybe make that permanent or try someone else. Please.

Great athlete but thin as a rail. Might be more of a playmaker. Maybe Babers doesn't want Estime to get hurt?
May be, Brisly is that dynamic playmaker who always seems to get his hands on the ball in do-or-die situations. Losing him would be terrible. Maybe Jacob Hill? Tiny but has big play potential. Mo Neal?

May be, Brisly is that dynamic playmaker who always seems to get his hands on the ball in do-or-die situations. Losing him would be terrible. Maybe Jacob Hill? Tiny but has big play potential. Mo Neal?

Willing to try anybody. Have two weeks to figure it out. Bye weeks are for getting better and trying new things. This is one thing we need to try.

Brisly is better suited for punts, not KOs. In fact, his KO return history is underwhelming. It is best served for a guy that can hit one seam and go.

Brisly is better suited for punts, not KOs. In fact, his KO return history is underwhelming. It is best served for a guy that can hit one seam and go.

Maybe that's true about Estime but we need to find someone else. Riley running into a brick wall at the 15 isn't great. Our staff has to see that. It's costing us a lot of field position. And I'm generally concerned for Riley's welfare.

I hope we give Jacob Hill a shot. Seems like a kid with a burst and big playmaking in a little body.

I like that. He's small but well built. Good idea.

George Morris, has experience and a would be a reward for being selfless.
Hows his wheels? Him and McFarlane never seemed to have the breakaway speed they needed.

George Morris has experience and a reward for being selfless.

Thought of him too. Staff has to see this has been a problem. Maybe Riley looks good in practice against our coverage unit. LOL.