Class of 2017 - Timmel "Melo" Eggleston to Wake Forest | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 Timmel "Melo" Eggleston to Wake Forest

sterncuse

Walk On
6'7'' wing for St. Frances (Baltimore). Was Dwayne Morgans (unlv commit) understudy this year. You havent heard of him yet, but you will, and he is high on Syracuse's radar. Stay Tuned. No Video out there on him now, but i'll make that change in the next week or 2. He'll be 6'8'', maybe 6'9'' when its all said and done and could be playing at the top of the zone (salivating), but will boeheim be around to coach him?
Lots and lots of questions ...... but remember this name.
The third Melo in 15 years to where orange potentially, 2nd from baltimore

interesting to see he is high on SU's radar despite being an understudy that hasn't gotten lots of run.

So far the first 2 Melo's were pretty good ball players for us. Might as well give us another one!

interesting to see he is high on SU's radar despite being an understudy that hasn't gotten lots of run.

So far the first 2 Melo's were pretty good ball players for us. Might as well give us another one!
I don't know about the second Melo. I really don't want another one of those kind of kids in our program. He hurt us more in the long run than helped us. Hard to root for kids like that.

I don't know about the second Melo. I really don't want another one of those kind of kids in our program. He hurt us more in the long run than helped us. Hard to root for kids like that.

Don't get me wrong, I hate all sorts of things about fab Melo the decision maker, but as a ball player, the kid could play. If he wasn't so hard headed, he probably would still be in the league.

Don't get me wrong, I hate all sorts of things about fab Melo the decision maker, but as a ball player, the kid could play. If he wasn't so hard headed, he probably would still be in the league.
Agree about that and if the dumb a@@ would have gone to classes SU might have won a ship his soph year too

Eh. He was conference DPOY. Those don't just grow on trees.

Can't disagree with that. I still remember my jaw dropping to the floor when he swatted 10 Seton Hall shots in the Dome in 2012 (7 in the 1st half alone!), as well as when he did a 360 dunk just after the final horn sounded against St. John's at MSG. At least, I think it was St. John's at MSG. I'm not 100% sure on the opponent.

Fab was a kid who because of measurables and agility at that size could have stayed in college for four years without really dropping a heck of a lot in the draft. He could have developed his game and then done well in the NBA. Problem was he couldn't go to school for even 2 years let alone 4 and from what you hear from time to time he didn't take his NBA job seriously either.

Fabs potential was crazy high. Similar to the blocks mentioned the game at the dome vs uconn where he started off en fuego from mid range was another sign of what could have been.

Orangezoo said:
Fabs potential was crazy high. Similar to the blocks mentioned the game at the dome vs uconn where he started off en fuego from mid range was another sign of what could have been.
Easily the most disappointed I've been in a player. 2012 team was sooooo good.

6'7'' wing for St. Frances (Baltimore). Was Dwayne Morgans (unlv commit) understudy this year. You havent heard of him yet, but you will, and he is high on Syracuse's radar. Stay Tuned. No Video out there on him now, but i'll make that change in the next week or 2. He'll be 6'8'', maybe 6'9'' when its all said and done and could be playing at the top of the zone (salivating), but will boeheim be around to coach him?
Lots and lots of questions ... but remember this name.
The third Melo in 15 years to where orange potentially, 2nd from baltimore

Sterncuse, it seems like you have seen a number of our recruits play/practice, I would love you opinion on who you feel we are going after the hardest for our remaining slots in 2015 & 2016. And of the big man prospects we are looking at (Diagne, Silva, Bryant) what are your impressions of where we stand with each of them and who you would like to see us land. Thanks in advance!

Easily the most disappointed I've been in a player. 2012 team was sooooo good.
I was able to forgive Fab the first time it happened, but not the second. Simply inexcuseable, he may well be my all-time least favorite Cuse player.

Kid looks pretty skilled for a 6-7 guy in the 17 class. His stroke looks effortless and almost lazy, I like it. Seemed like a good athlete as well.

Am I the only one who thought Timmay the first time this thread came out? Come on. Raise your hands...
timmay21.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom