tj mcconnell | Syracusefan.com

tj mcconnell

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
what is it about certain white hoops players that make you just want to kick the living crap out of them? my god is this guy annoying. white football players arent annoying. white baseball players arent annoying. but its something about white basketball players. how did he not end up on duke? hes right up there with aaron craft and arcidiacono and greg paulus and kyle singler and jj reddick in the annoying white guys hall of fame. i know other teams hated devo but did gmac and rautins get a similar hatred?

Screen-Shot-2014-11-25-at-9.03.45-AM.jpg

what is it about certain white hoops players that make you just want to kick the living crap out of them? my god is this guy annoying. white football players arent annoying. white baseball players arent annoying. but its something about white basketball players. how did he not end up on duke? hes right up there with aaron craft and arcidiacono and greg paulus and kyle singler and jj reddick in the annoying white guys hall of fame. i know other teams hated devo but did gmac and rautins get a similar hatred?
It's because you think you can relate to them. The problem is most likely in your head.

Honestly, the only one of the guys you named that I found annoying was Reddick. I would have loved to have any of the others on my team.

Honestly, the only one of the guys you named that I found annoying was Reddick. I would have loved to have any of the others on my team.

saw reddick play tuesday night against knicks. guy is legit. i remember everyone saying he wouldnt succeed in the nba. hes averaging 16 ppg shooting 47% from field and 43% from 3pg. you wouldnt love that on your team? gtfoh

There is no Aaron Craft but Aaron Craft.*

* Except for every white kid on Butler circa 2010-11.