TNT interview with D. Howard | Syracusefan.com

TNT interview with D. Howard

orangehomer

All American
I think that was the best thing I have ever seen. they were all over him.

nevermind I take back all of my praise. they use the rest of it to say curry would have stunk when they were players. yawn. curry is better than either barkley or smith, hands down, no debate, stop talking about hand checking.

I like Dwight and think he's been unfairly criticized a lot lately. What he needs to do is go to Atlanta on a team friendly contract to rebuild his image as the hometown guy and finally give the Hawks a "name", even if he's not what he once was.

I like Dwight and think he's been unfairly criticized a lot lately. What he needs to do is go to Atlanta on a team friendly contract to rebuild his image as the hometown guy and finally give the Hawks a "name", even if he's not what he once was.

Dwight will never be what he was in Orlando, but he needs to go to a team with a good organization. He needs the structure. If you put him on Dallas, I guarantee he would be much better with Carlisle and Cuban.

He cannot be on a team that has serious chemistry issues and serious management issues. He doesn't have the personality to thrive through the chaos.

To Dwight's credit, he respectfully listened to what they had to say.

As for Curry, the game has changed and is less physical and the highly skilled guys like Curry can thrive even more right now than they might have in an era where a different style of ball was favored. If Curry came along in 1982, he might lead the league in 3's...with like 75(the Indiana Pacers led the league in made 3's with 103 total as a team and one guy made 73 of them...the champion Lakers made 13 of them the entire season!). Not 400. Because the game was played much differently. Curry might've been a little less effective in the "hand check era", and guys like Mark Price and Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf would probably thrive in today's game even more than they did back then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom