To help with Pearl's funeral expenses... | Syracusefan.com

To help with Pearl's funeral expenses...

cto

Administrator
Several folks have sent me private messages asking about contributing to help pay Pearl's medical and funeral expenses. There is a fund set up by Juli Boeheim. Here are the details:

A KeyBank trust account has been established.

Dwayne A. Pearl Washington Trust

Trustees: Donald J. Martin and Dennis Duvall

Account# 320012012839 Routing#021300077

Checks should be sent to the Men's Basketball Office, Carmelo Anthony Center, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13244.

(There was also a fund established by Brandon Steiner a few months ago, but the web site seems to have been taken down).

Thank you for posting this. I hope we can eleviate some of the families financial concerns in this time of mourning.

**deleted stupid question**

Last edited:
Can we still contribute to the Pray For Pearl site and buy the T shirts? I was going to buy some and send them to friends.
I just checked that out. That seems to be the old Brandon Steiner fund-raising site, so I think it is legit. The Steiner fund-raising effort and the one started by Juli are not in competition and are coordinating their efforts. They were started about the same time without knowledge of the other one.

I just checked that out. That seems to be the old Brandon Steiner fund-raising site, so I think it is legit. The Steiner fund-raising effort and the one started by Juli are not in competition and are coordinating their efforts. They were started about the same time without knowledge of the other one.
thanks for the info. It's nice to not have to worry about the legitimacy of the collections.