Pix

• lots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no more than that

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Toga

Living Legend
To those of you fortunate to be in Atlanta this weekend - from those of us unable to attend - I have a request.

God invented cell phones for a reason - to take pictures and upload them to fine websites such as this. There is no maximum to the number of pictures that arrive at this board and there is no reason not to do it. None.

I would not be averse to having this tacked.

Dear Toga, I don't know if I can do what you ask, but perhaps my daughter could. Stay tuned on that one. What I CAN do is promise to represent the Orange with dignity, grace, and over-the-top hysteria!

533848_10200844906714188_2059732218_n.jpg

How does one post a photo from the phone to the site?
Do you have tapatalk? That's the simplest way. Just hit the camera icon and select the file you want, select hosted to this site, select inline.

If not, I'm not sure but it should be similar to how you do it on a computer. Just checked myself - when you reply you have the option to upload a file in the lower right. Hit that and then select choose file, from there you can go to your pictures and select one.

To those of you fortunate to be in Atlanta this weekend - from those of us unable to attend - I have a request.

God invented cell phones for a reason - to take pictures and upload them to fine websites such as this. There is no maximum to the number of pictures that arrive at this board and there is no reason not to do it. None.

Yes please

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

bump