to the Wakeforrest travelers and who ever | Syracusefan.com

to the Wakeforrest travelers and who ever

retro44

Living Legend
I will check to see if I could hook you guy up with a nice golf course down there. My niece's fiancé is coming up for the 'Nova game and is really,really dialed in down there for golfing and pro teams, but also is a UNC fan.

He worked the masters and works at the golf course that just had a PGA stop somewhere near charlotte.

Depends which tailgate he ends up at, but he will be travelling with some real moonshine.

I'll try to get him to the fine lot tailgate so info can be exchanged for golfing. TOMCAT THAT MEANS YOU:p

FWIW... HE'S NOT A GROUNDSKEEPER

Just to talked to my brother and is sending off a text message today. My brother does show up at some of the tailgates,so you might remember him

He works at Quail Hollow as a pro instructor...wasn't sure what he did in my first post.

Retro, see if he can work a special rate for Orange fans. I'll get the word out to everyone going from my group.

I will check to see if I could hook you guy up with a nice golf course down there. My niece's fiancé is coming up for the 'Nova game and is really,really dialed in down there for golfing and pro teams, but also is a UNC fan.

He worked the masters and works at the golf course that just had a PGA stop somewhere near charlotte.

Depends which tailgate he ends up at, but he will be travelling with some real moonshine.

I'll try to get him to the fine lot tailgate so info can be exchanged for golfing. TOMCAT THAT MEANS YOU:p

I'll bring some real moonshine and I'll be at the official SU Tailgate

If you can get him up here, I will hook him up with a round at a nice course in CNY...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom