today's installment of | Syracusefan.com

today's installment of

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
"terrible moments in syracuse ncaa tournament history that can only happen to syracuse" the backcourt violation that shouldnt have been which leads directly to the game winning 3 pointer by marquette. enjoy the game everybody!

FFS if the OP is into being tortured I'm sure there's some fine young lass you could pay to beat your up

maxresdefault.jpg

"terrible moments in syracuse ncaa tournament history that can only happen to syracuse" the backcourt violation that shouldnt have been which leads directly to the game winning 3 pointer by marquette. enjoy the game everybody!

U r a Joy of a Person.

FFS if the OP is into being tortured I'm sure there's some fine young lass you could pay to beat your up

maxresdefault.jpg

This reminds me of my first wife.

ao.jpg
AO knee injury

Worse moment ever! EVER!

So painful. We were going all the way that year.

I still think that team may have had the best defense we've ever seen. The ones with scoop and triche at the top were pretty good too. Hey, this year's team is playing a lot better D the last few games. But I would not compare them to those teams yet.

I'm loving the gallows humor corduroy. Great thread, I hope this becomes a series like SWC's "grand ol' farts of archbold" and Otto's "Tale of the Tapeworm."

CorduroyG ... You better start digging up more awful moments for reverse Juju. This is now a required post before every game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom