Tomaselli admits it was all a lie... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Tomaselli admits it was all a lie...

So Schwartz asked him??? Oh well thats credible. In other news Hess interviewed Hitler and conformed the whole jew thing was a misunderstanding.
So he lied because they beat Kansas? I guess the upshot is Calipari is gonna have Schwartz on his lawn in a couple years. Since she can sue because supposedly JB lied about Davis and Lang lying, if it turns out they were lying, can JB sue Whore-red for lying when she said he lied about their lies?

that's what the espn piece says

I have to say, Fine doesn't match the pattern of a typical child abuser. Why has no one else com out? Why only these two boys, and no actual sex acts have been brought forward? An abuser finds others to abuse, they just don't stop with one? And the brother of Bobby Davis has a serious drinking problem, looked like he was intoxicated when he got his interview. Was there something inappropriate, probably, yes, any one age 50 or up living in our era at least witnessed something inappropriate, I did, and it was hurch, but my mother made sure nothing happened. Something is definitley rotten about this case and the stories. truth is we will probably never really know th truth.

So davis is accusing tomaselli of being a liar. Where have I heard that before? Truth is an absolute defense of a slander charge.
Under/Over on the judge hearing the case issuing the dismissal - 30 seconds. Then the question becomes how does Bobby play Gloria, look for him on the nearest street corner I'm sure he'll be dressed to impress.

Looks like Syracuse may soon have a new building on campus funded by ESPN.

If all of this is true & Fine is innocent it better be 3 buildings:
1) A "Truth & Justice in Media" building.
2) A 35,000 seat basketball building.
3) A 65,000 seat retractable roof football building.

If this came out your first reaction would be:

1. Call your attorney or
2. Call the reporter

Discuss

Under ESPN's story, I have had 3 posts deleted in under 5 minutes...way to go with Free Speech!!

ESPN: YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!
I only had one deleted but their admin is busy this morning...

Everyone saw this from a mile away. As soon as Tomaselli said he took the team bus from Syracuse to Pittsburgh, then they researched it and found out that the team FLEW from TENNESSEE to Pittsburgh, his story was blown up. Nice to get some truth for once, hopefully.

So davis is accusing tomaselli of being a liar. Where have I heard that before? Truth is an absolute defense of a slander charge.
not really jake --- he is now saying he knew he was lying only after zach came out and admitted he was lying-- totally different situation --

not really jake --- he is now saying he knew he was lying only after zach came out and admitted he was lying-- totally different situation --

But he is calling Tomaselli a liar about the accusations Tomaselli made about Davis. That is not a different situation.

Since posting a story on this, ESPN comment board has gone nutzo with input, 99% of which is anti-ESPN/Schwartz/Davis/Zach T.

"I never said anything like that at all to the kid," Davis told ESPN. "I just spoke to him a couple minutes. There were like two phone calls between us and they lasted a total of three to four minutes.

not sure this is same as boeheim saying -- this is a 100s of lies they are out for money ext.

Jason Whitlock@WhitlockJason
Is ESPN covering Zach Tomaselli's recantation? His charge Bobby Davis told him what 2 say? Syracuse paper sidestepped Davis' involvement

Jason Whitlock@WhitlockJason
Headline writer fired. Mark Schwarz still employed. Bob Ley should be embarrassed. 5 months later Schwarz still not held accountable.

GET UM

This creep's story never passed the smell test, and any journo who overlooked that to fill air time should be working at Dunkin' Donuts.

Since posting a story on this, ESPN comment board has gone nutzo with input, 99% of which is anti-ESPN/Schwartz/Davis/Zach T.
I had to turn it off, I was getting dizzy!

Well, hopefully the feds will formally drop the case in the next day or two. If they don't make a public announcement, however, I wouldn't close the book.

Can you recap what he's saying about it?

Basically Colin said that with PSU there was a lot of concrete evidence, whereas with SU there was lack of evidence and that back then he said he was waiting to see what would happen and now he has basically been proven right to wait. Definitely not his exact words, but this was the jist of his comments.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong or missed something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom