Tomaselli admits it was all a lie... | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Tomaselli admits it was all a lie...

"I never said anything like that at all to the kid," Davis told ESPN. "I just spoke to him a couple minutes. There were like two phone calls between us and they lasted a total of three to four minutes.

not sure this is same as boeheim saying -- this is a 100s of lies they are out for money ext.

No I don't think it's the same either. Just poking fun at someone suing another person for calling him a liar and now he is essentially calling someone else a liar :)

The only question that needs to be answered is if Tomaselli gave details about Fine and his house and they were correct (which, considering the warrant was based on Zack's case, I think that's a fair assumption)...and he never went to the house...then...

Where did he get the details from, if not Bobby Davis?

The only question that needs to be answered is if Tomaselli gave details about Fine and his house and they were correct (which, considering the warrant was based on Zack's case, I think that's a fair assumption)...and he never went to the house...then...

This confirms Davis did talk to Tomaselli...

Bingo. My understanding was exactly that. Am I remembering correctly and if so - it had to be from Bobby.

Also, starting to wonder what the Universities responsibility is for firing Bernie without cause. Innocent until proven guilty seems to have been thrown out the window. SU has some liability here.

Let me get this straight, an editor who used the chink in the armor headline gets fired, who btw has an asian wife and used that headline many times ...while mark schwarz still has a job? Someone please enlighten me

I wrote i hate ESPN on the discussion board and got 6 likes within 10 seconds. Not bad, post was deleted.

Let me get this straight, an editor who used the chink in the armor headline gets fired, who btw has an asian wife and used that headline many times ...while mark schwarz still has a job? Someone please enlighten me
lol, I don't believe that! Chink meaning weakness or crack... That's really funny

i want to know more about - jake posting on bb board- then being moved to fine mess then back to bb board-- are bees and jake in a power struggle :)

the following from my post on the Bernie Fine message board...I am posting here because I wanted to...and to indicate that our legal system really has lost its way giving mass media the opportunity to be judge and jury...we are in trouble as a civilization:

Now Tomaselli says that everything about Fine was a lie and that he followed instructions from Davis...make all stories sound reasonable and provide above the table similarities so that Fine appeared guilty.​
Months ago, some of us, including me...said let's not flame out over these charges let's see what really happened. Now I am saying let's raise HELL!​
Our legal system, of which i am part, is beginning to piss me off as the once proud and often spoke "INNOCENT until proven guilty" is no longer a mantra of our society. I have no idea what bad things Bernie did or did not do...obviously the FBI and others havent found it either although they are "waiting for someone to phone the truth in"...it is as if their are handlers out there to make Fine, JB and 'Cuse look bad--hey Cal did you and the boys have something to do with this?​
Even the FBI and others are "waiting by the phone for someone, anyone, to phone it in--Bernie is really, I mean obviously guilty". In all of petaphile history...the person never ever stops on 1...but 1 (counting family as one) has come forward and their story reeks of s..t.​
I for one believe that the TRUTH will never be found--and that a man's life, a friend, and a college have undergone scrutiny that went overboard to condemn without substantiated facts...this is sickening...there I finally said it.​
I'm not ready to indict our legal system yet. Fine hasn't been convicted or even arrested for anything. Tomaselli is going to jail. Yes, there has been quite a bit of bad publicity, but I think if people are upset about this, that is mroe of a media issue than one for our legal system.

I wish you hadn't laid that out there so neatly.:(
A lot of would have, could haves.

You and Moqui had me questioning the NN deal anyways. If NN came it seems a lot of it would have been at the expense of Dirty, and/or DC2. And that might not have been such a good thing.

But there is no mistake in my mind that Shwartz tried to make a story. I am under the believe that he orchestrated a lot of what has happened. I even believe that he (along with the PS) knew right from the get-go that this was as limited as it now seems to appear.

So Schwartz asked him??? Oh well thats credible. In other news Hess interviewed Hitler and conformed the whole jew thing was a misunderstanding.
So he lied because they beat Kansas? I guess the upshot is Calipari is gonna have Schwartz on his lawn in a couple years. Since she can sue because supposedly JB lied about Davis and Lang lying, if it turns out they were lying, can JB sue Whore-red for lying when she said he lied about their lies?

whut.jpg

iagree.gif

Bingo. My understanding was exactly that. Am I remembering correctly and if so - it had to be from Bobby.

Also, starting to wonder what the Universities responsibility is for firing Bernie without cause. Innocent until proven guilty seems to have been thrown out the window. SU has some liability here.

I don't know if it is true, but I seem to recall that the guy who is now is jail (VanHooser) recanted his story but still claims that BF paid him for a beej in his office over the summer.

*If* that story is true, then the university can fire BF for prostitution on their premises. At least, that's my take.

I am now up to 6 posts deleted.
If I am not banned by the end of the day, it is impossible to be banned. I am trying to see what it takes at this point, without going fullblown trashspam-mode.

He sounds like a pathological liar. I believe that he lied about his entire story, but I don't yet buy his new story about Bobby Davis. It definitely could have happened, but Tomaselli hasn't shown he can tell the truth about anything.

Bobby has admitted talking to Tomaselli at least twice. So no matter what he says about not coaching Tomaselli, he definitely did coordinate their stories.

Wow... Tomaselli flat out says Davis told him there was no abuse of Davis as a child. That Davis was "abused", but as an adult. Tomaselli is a nutjob liar so thats not exactly credible either... but if true, after all this, BF might be a bit pervish, but completely innocent.

That's not abuse; that's called being gay.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/11/third_accuser_says_su_coach_be.html

The above story from back in November. An excerpt...a lot of people have some "splaining to do".

Tomaselli alleged in his statement that Fine invited him to a party at Fine’s DeWitt home in 2003 following another SU game, and it describes in detail the inside of Fine’s house at 7001 Tiffany Circle.
Tomaselli’s friend, Rose Ryan, said Saturday she was with Tomaselli and the police at a Marriott hotel room in Albany when one of the detectives read out loud Tomaselli’s statement. She shared the content of the statement with The Post-Standard.
Ryan said she gave Syracuse police a signed statement that alleged Tomaselli told her two years ago in her apartment that Fine had sexually abused him in 2002.
No one witnessed the alleged abuse by Fine, Tomaselli said, and he does not have any physical evidence to back up his allegations.
Federal prosecutors used Tomaselli’s statement to police as proof of possible crimes when they applied to a judge for a search warrant of Fine’s home, according to a source who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

http://www.syracuse.com/news/index.ssf/2011/11/third_accuser_says_su_coach_be.html

The above story from back in November. An excerpt...a lot of people have some "splaining to do".

Tomaselli alleged in his statement that Fine invited him to a party at Fine’s DeWitt home in 2003 following another SU game, and it describes in detail the inside of Fine’s house at 7001 Tiffany Circle.
Tomaselli’s friend, Rose Ryan, said Saturday she was with Tomaselli and the police at a Marriott hotel room in Albany when one of the detectives read out loud Tomaselli’s statement. She shared the content of the statement with The Post-Standard.
Ryan said she gave Syracuse police a signed statement that alleged Tomaselli told her two years ago in her apartment that Fine had sexually abused him in 2002.
No one witnessed the alleged abuse by Fine, Tomaselli said, and he does not have any physical evidence to back up his allegations.
Federal prosecutors used Tomaselli’s statement to police as proof of possible crimes when they applied to a judge for a search warrant of Fine’s home, according to a source who spoke on the condition of anonymity.

Plus he paid that "friend" Rose Ryan with two Oxy's to get her to corroborate it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom