Tomcat review missing | Syracusefan.com

Tomcat review missing

upperdeck

Living Legend
did I miss it or did he go straight from Tailgate to Golf yesterday and is still not home yet?

Tomcat has been one apparently busy dude, with tending to Dan during his illness, organizing the OE tourney, assuming as much as the daily news posts on both sides as possible, working, his own life, football season, etc. Anything else we get from Tuba Man is gravy at this point, and my feeling (like yours, I'd guess) is he owes me nothing.

All that said, it wouldn't surprise me a whit if he were off on some ginger-ale fueled bender, stealing tubas from the Penn State Blue Band, hanging "and Georgetown STILL sucks" signs from any public sign clocks at bank branches throughout the Beltway area, doing donuts on RutgersAl's lawn, painting the sidewalks around MSG a bright orange, and the like. Follow the trail of empty ginger ale bottles of increasingly poor quality, and you'll likely find him in the vicinity of Auburn, Alabama tossing several thousand neckties into the trees, shrubs, and rain gutters of the house of a man whose name rhymes with "Fat Lie".

Brain Freeze;)

There is video proof out there somewhere. National Inquire might have locked up in storage for now

Im am now thinking thee game it was so bad on him he was forced to leave the country.

I also missed SWC75's "The Upside" /"The Downside" posts.

Perhaps he's still drying off from his Ice Bucket Challenge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom