Tony Bennett | Syracusefan.com

Tony Bennett

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
He just collapsed right at the end of the half. Hope he's okay, he didn't look good - very ashen.

He's back on the bench. His coloring looks better but I don't think he still feels well. Of course they had to interview him - he still looked shaky. He said he thought he was dehydated and lost it some going from kneeling to standing.

Couldn't get out of work in time for this game... Heading down tomorrow to watch second round... plus, you guys are great...

no youre great! isnt this great! this is so great! im having so much fun!

latest

Apparently i havent followed other teams enough in the last decade or so and thought that's who the thread was about? I was going to ask if he sang the national anthem.

Ashen reminds me of the "ashen lady" the mighty Doors sang about in the song, "Roadhouse Blues" I tried to karaoke maybe 5 years ago but was likely more messed up than Jim Morrison and couldnt keep up. Actually it was the epic song "LA Woman", but it mentioned a roadhouse(with the bungalows behind it) in it too which is why my association may have been off for a moment here. Anyhow, it was likely my worst performance ever! The DJ didnt mock me though, likely because Id tipped him earlier. Performance enhancers dont always work folks!!

I think that was the 2nd to last time I saw my friend's little brother. He's now put away for life for the death of a Vermont QB, and I believe wrongfully so. No, he was not a defensive end.

Ashen lady, give up your vows... save our city!!!!! give up your vows

Last edited:
Apparently i havent followed other teams enough in the last decade or so and thought that's who the thread was about? I was going to ask if he sang the national anthem.

Ashen reminds me of the "ashen lady" the mighty Doors sang about in the song, "Roadhouse Blues" I tried to karaoke maybe 5 years ago but was likely more messed up than Jim Morrison and couldnt keep up. Actually it was the epic song "LA Woman", but it mentioned a roadhouse(with the bungalows behind it) in it too which is why my association may have been off for a moment here. Anyhow, it was likely my worst performance ever! The DJ didnt mock me though, likely because Id tipped him earlier. Performance enhancers dont always work folks!!

Ashen lady, give up your vows... save our city!!!!! give up your vows
I always thought it was passion lady. :noidea:

Holy . Is today really St Patricks day? I dont watch tv so I had no clue. That's the date the killing happened a few years back. I'd told my friend to get his brother to come down to town to be with us. Anyhow, it's bleeping weird how I brought that up without even knowing until I googled to see when the holiday was after thinking about it. That's bizarre, and Im wondering if this board is cursed by satan himself. i'm kinda freaking out now and had better go by some beer to calm my nerves. Gonna send my pal a text about this. ****.

But on the subject of ACC coaches, it's odd nobody has brought up Roy in relation to this. Im all too familiar with the name of a guy who has multiple title belts, even though my non SU fandom has simmered down of late.

Is this an epidemic among ACC coaches? K, Roy, Tony... Who's next?

Holy . . . . . Is today really St Patricks day? I dont watch tv so I had no clue. That's the date the killing happened a few years back. I'd told my friend to get his brother to come down to town to be with us. Anyhow, it's bleeping weird how I brought that up without even knowing until I googled to see when the holiday was after thinking about it. That's bizarre, and Im wondering if this board is cursed by satan himself. i'm kinda freaking out now and had better go by some beer to calm my nerves. Gonna send my pal a text about this. ****.

But on the subject of ACC coaches, it's odd nobody has brought up Roy in relation to this. Im all too familiar with the name of a guy who has multiple title belts, even though my non SU fandom has simmered down of late.

I always thought it was passion lady. :noidea:

I'm not sure. I dont feel motivated to look up the lyrics now. Folks on here like when I'm wrong, so maybe one of them will google it! lol ...If I do karaoke tonight, i may have to do Whiskey In the Jar instead now, thanks to you throwing off my Doors mojo!!!

At any rate, I thank the OP for helping me realize it was St Patricks Day and getting to talk to my friend about his brother. It also made me get stocked with enough beer and other rations to last through a siege! I'm headed to the hard streets for the first time this year due to this thread! It could get interesting like last time. Happy St Patricks day you m*fos! :)

PS My good friend Bees was kind enough to hook me up with the popcorn emoticon that folks seem to enjoy when I asked for it, and I'd now like to ask for the emoticon of the smiley guy hoisting his beer glass while banging his head! It too is a very common and useful emoticon(or is it emoji now?). The smiley in this post should have that emoticon instead. Thank you!

I'm not sure. I dont feel motivated to look up the lyrics now. Folks on here like when I'm wrong, so maybe one of them will google it! lol ...If I do karaoke tonight, i may have to do Whiskey In the Jar instead now, thanks to you throwing off my Doors mojo!!!

At any rate, I thank the OP for helping me realize it was St Patricks Day and getting to talk to my friend about his brother. It also made me get stocked with enough beer and other rations to last through a siege! I'm headed to the hard streets for the first time this year due to this thread! It could get interesting like last time. Happy St Patricks day you m*fos! :)

PS My good friend Bees was kind enough to hook me up with the popcorn emoticon that folks seem to enjoy when I asked for it, and I'd now like to ask for the emoticon of the smiley guy hoisting his beer glass while banging his head! It too is a very common and useful emoticon(or is it emoji now?). The smiley in this post should have that emoticon instead. Thank you!
No, it is ashen. Retrieve your mojo.

CaptainJ said:
I'm not sure. I dont feel motivated to look up the lyrics now. Folks on here like when I'm wrong, so maybe one of them will google it! lol ...If I do karaoke tonight, i may have to do Whiskey In the Jar instead now, thanks to you throwing off my Doors mojo!!! At any rate, I thank the OP for helping me realize it was St Patricks Day and getting to talk to my friend about his brother. It also made me get stocked with enough beer and other rations to last through a siege! I'm headed to the hard streets for the first time this year due to this thread! It could get interesting like last time. Happy St Patricks day you m*fos! :) PS My good friend Bees was kind enough to hook me up with the popcorn emoticon that folks seem to enjoy when I asked for it, and I'd now like to ask for the emoticon of the smiley guy hoisting his beer glass while banging his head! It too is a very common and useful emoticon(or is it emoji now?). The smiley in this post should have that emoticon instead. Thank you!

Give me a link.

No, it is ashen. Retrieve your mojo.

Thanks brother!!! If I ever meet you, I'd like to buy you a beverage of your choice(provided you arent a high roller)!!

Listening to some music now with beer trying to get riled enough to return to the hard streets for the first time this year...wish me luck please!

Goin down...party time...my friends are gonna be there too

Give me a link.

Thanks for replying bro. I want to publicly show appreciation for your work so that your comrades wont think so poorly of me. But Ive been drinking and listening to AC DC and preparing to leave on up out of here once I feel mentally ready...so I'm not sure where to find a link. Wait, I dont think i'd know where to look if sober. Ive just seen it in posts on other boards. It's rather epic in some instances of use! It would help me commemorate the anniversary of my friend's 23 year old bro going away if I could do something good tonight. I dont think I'll score, so this would be good. I'm guessing it will be at whatever link you found the popcorn eater at...i have faith in you my man...do it for America!!

For everyone else: Has any other band than ac dc ever incorporated bagpipes into a hard rocking party song?! It's a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll!! (and I'm paying my dues here!)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom