Class of 2015 - TOS: East Top 150 for 2015 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 TOS: East Top 150 for 2015

shocking, he has two RU kids rated higher than any of ours, including Strickland. Perhaps Dohn has a meth lab job on the side.
Ha this includes the mighty Zach Venesky who has offers from Big 10 powerhouse Purdue, Monmouth and Colgate. Interesting that Virginia is lumped into this region; thank god we ended up in the ACC - the talent in the Big 10 footprint is dwindling.

Tell Dohn to Suck a Dyck. Total RU schill. He has Kamaal Seymour 5th in NYS. Ahead of Sheppard, Perkins, and Fredericks. Seymour had no other BCS offers. Also has Jonathan Forrest 4th in NYS despite 0 BCS offers.

@NunesRecruiting · 2h
RU Commit with 1 other BCS offer over Strickland/Kelly? LOL RT @BrianDohnScout: East Region state-by-state rankings. http://recruiting. /2/1433159.html?

@BrianDohnScout 2h
@NunesRecruiting the numbers of offers has zero to do with where a prospect is ranked.

You made a good point that I hope people don't overlook. Despite us now having 20 of 22 three stars, we also had all of our top guys drop pretty significantly at their position ranking, which helped even things out.

A couple things that stood out to me with these rankings:

-John Phillips being 6th in NYS and 145th in the East? What?
-Funny Johnathan Forest continues to be rated high (higher then both Fredircks and Perkins both sites) by both Rivalz and Skout despite no BCS offers. Is it a coincidence he was a regular at the Rivalz and Skout camps while Fredericks and Perkins were not?
-Tommy Hatton #5 in NJ while he couldn't even earn an offer last year at Cuse's satellite camp in NYC. We weren't impressed one bit fwiw.
-Penn St is absolutely killing it. They own the Northeast. If Franklin sticks it out for a 4 year cycle they have the possibility to accumulate national championship type talent.

-Penn St is absolutely killing it. They own the Northeast. If Franklin sticks it out for a 4 year cycle they have the possibility to accumulate national championship type talent.
You're right. It's scary. But lets see how well he's identifying the talent. He's winning the race in terms of recruit rankings, but he's still probably going to need to be able to beat OSU, MSU on a consistent basis. It'll be interesting to see how PSU does going forward cleaning up the East.

You're right. It's scary. But lets see how well he's identifying the talent. He's winning the race in terms of recruit rankings, but he's still probably going to need to be able to beat OSU, MSU on a consistent basis. It'll be interesting to see how PSU does going forward cleaning up the East.

Other then tOSU, PSU has a superior class this year (rating wise). I would say prove it on the field first, but after doing what he did at Vanderbilt, a school with absolutely no football history, I am already sold. Don't forget he was also a pretty good OC at Maryland. NFL clubs don't come sniffing around unless they know you can coach the game, especially x's and o's wise.

I asked Mike from Scout how many Rutger players were on the list and he assured me that a player's rating/ranking has nothing to do with what school he has committed to...lol

You made a good point that I hope people don't overlook. Despite us now having 20 of 22 three stars, we also had all of our top guys drop pretty significantly at their position ranking, which helped even things out.

A couple things that stood out to me with these rankings:

-John Phillips being 6th in NYS and 145th in the East? What?
This makes me laugh every time I see it. Absolutely ridiculous.

NFL clubs don't come sniffing around unless they know you can coach the game, especially x's and o's wise.

Then explain Schiano?

Dohn is such a tool when I was foolish and wasted my money at scout I asked why so many Rutger recruits were rated and he said because his publisher asked him to rate them. So it does matter what school a kid is committed to by the number of subscribers that schools site has.

Cuse13078 said:
Dohn is such a tool when I was foolish and wasted my money at scout I asked why so many Rutger recruits were rated and he said because his publisher asked him to rate them. So it does matter what school a kid is committed to by the number of subscribers that schools site has.

Not sure what you're trying to say but someone will have to explain teams like S. Carolina, Texas A&M, Va Tech etc, etc.

retro44 said:
Tampa Bay was looking to buy a used car as a coach!!!!!

I realize that NFL GM's, front office folks, etc know FAR more than we do. But who couldn't see that failure coming? Must have been a favor.

I realize that NFL GM's, front office folks, etc know FAR more than we do. But who couldn't see that failure coming? Must have been a favor.

I believe Belichek was involved somehow. Not sure if he was connected to anyone in the TB front office, but I believe he gave a strong recommendation.

Then explain Schiano?

I was doing a property inspection today and the appraiser was a big bucs fan. Went into a lot of details that I won't bore you with but I asked him about schiano. He was saying the ownership wanted to lower their coaching staff cost since the previous coaching staff was very expensive. They brought in schiano to give him a shot at a lower price tag than what they had been paying with the knowledge that even if he failed they would be able to go get a solid coach after him for less since they lowered the amount they paid a coach. Now they have lovie smith. Not sure of all their contracts as I'm sitting in an airport but that was an interesting take from a bucs fan who seemed pretty knowledgable.

I asked Mike from Scout how many Rutger players were on the list and he assured me that a player's rating/ranking has nothing to do with what school he has committed to...lol

I want to preface this post by saying that Mike does an absolute bang up job writing for that site, I haven't seen that level of content ever for a Syracuse recruiting site at one of the major publishers, but...Mike also did say that recruits at scout do not receive stars prior to being evaluated which we found out was false a few months ago. Dohn admitted that a recruit that hasn't been ranked gets an arbitrary 2 star ranking until they have been evaluated and that could take a day, week, weeks, month, months, etc.

Then explain Schiano?

He was outschemed on a regular basis in the NFL. His man coverage, blitz heavy D was abused by any competent OC and QB. That can work against a college sophomore, but for a veteran QB.