Towson 12, Loyola 10 | Syracusefan.com

Towson 12, Loyola 10

I'll take that will do it for 500 Alex.

That kid was a tank in the tourney a few years back. He looked like a 25 year old man then; can't believe he's a senior now.

Hopefully we can ride parity back to the Orange Invitational this year and win another championship.

It's fun looking at the inside lacrosse team pages after games like this. Kind of shocking that Loyola only scored 2 more goals than Georgetown and 3 more goals than Mount St. Marys (who??) who is 0-4 this year and 5-9 last year. Also this is already looking like an unprecedented one year turnaround for Towson who went 7-8 last season. Who are these guys that lost to Hofstra by a score of 3-9 just one year ago? How is this goalie who wasn't even the backup last year all of a sudden a stone wall? They even lost their top scorer from last year. This is a pretty legendary return to form. Also Chase Scanlan is already in Loyola's top 3 in scoring as a freshman *slams head on desk*

It's fun looking at the inside lacrosse team pages after games like this. Kind of shocking that Loyola only scored 2 more goals than Georgetown and 3 more goals than Mount St. Marys (who??) who is 0-4 this year and 5-9 last year. Also this is already looking like an unprecedented one year turnaround for Towson who went 7-8 last season. Who are these guys that lost to Hofstra by a score of 3-9 just one year ago? How is this goalie who wasn't even the backup last year all of a sudden a stone wall? They even lost their top scorer from last year. This is a pretty legendary return to form. Also Chase Scanlan is already in Loyola's top 3 in scoring as a freshman *slams head on desk*

From the preseason reports Towson was ready for a rebound season particularly after the disappointment of last year following up that FF run in 17. They also had some off the field issues last season if I recall correctly. Anyways they have a top player at FO and are getting really good goaltending (kind of like the Orange the last couple of games) and now it seems like they have some legitimate offensive firepower to go along with their defense which has typically been solid.

From the preseason reports Towson was ready for a rebound season particularly after the disappointment of last year following up that FF run in 17. They also had some off the field issues last season if I recall correctly. Anyways they have a top player at FO and are getting really good goaltending (kind of like the Orange the last couple of games) and now it seems like they have some legitimate offensive firepower to go along with their defense which has typically been solid.

I remember that face off guy from that devastating loss to Towson in 2017. Quite the athlete. Goodrich is also an MVP in the nation today. A good SSDM goes a long way.

I remember that face off guy from that devastating loss to Towson in 2017. Quite the athlete. Goodrich is also an MVP in the nation today. A good SSDM goes a long way.
Commentators said that Woodall dropped 25 lbs. in the off season(down to 215). He was out running Savio after winning the FO. He looked great.

I make it a point when i record games to stay off boards and the internet sites, its too easy to find out scores.. Its one reason I dont have score updates from any sport sent to my phone.

One thing ESPN got right is a way to get to the replays without seeing scores.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom