Transfer: Brendan Bomberry (Ont) A/M | Syracusefan.com

Transfer: Brendan Bomberry (Ont) A/M

Whitey23

Twitter Wizard

2016:
Played in 16 games on Denver’s second midfield line and first man-up unit…Tallied 33 points on 19 goals and 14 helpers…Netted 11 man-up goals, tied for the second most in Denver’s single-season Division I history…Scored 3+ points in five games, including a season-high five points in Denver’s Faceoff Classic win over Sacred Heart (2/27)…Netted three man-up goals against Sacred Heart, tied for the second most in Denver’s single-game Division I history…Scored multiple man-up goals in three games…Scored multiple goals in four games, including hat tricks against Sacred Heart and Providence (4/23)…NCAA RANKINGS: First in man-up goals (11) and 113th in assists per game (0.88).
2015 Minto Cup MVP

Brendan Bomberry Bio - The University of Denver Official Athletic Site
Brendan Bomberry mastering life, lacrosse with Denver Pioneers – The Denver Post

He has an ~18month old so this should bring him a little closer to home (3.5 hours driving). Will have 2 years left.

Last edited:

2016:
Played in 16 games on Denver’s second midfield line and first man-up unit…Tallied 33 points on 19 goals and 14 helpers…Netted 11 man-up goals, tied for the second most in Denver’s single-season Division I history…Scored 3+ points in five games, including a season-high five points in Denver’s Faceoff Classic win over Sacred Heart (2/27)…Netted three man-up goals against Sacred Heart, tied for the second most in Denver’s single-game Division I history…Scored multiple man-up goals in three games…Scored multiple goals in four games, including hat tricks against Sacred Heart and Providence (4/23)…NCAA RANKINGS: First in man-up goals (11) and 113th in assists per game (0.88).
2015 Minto Cup MVP

Brendan Bomberry Bio - The University of Denver Official Athletic Site
Brendan Bomberry mastering life, lacrosse with Denver Pioneers – The Denver Post

He has a ~18month old so this should bring him a little closer to home (3.5 hours driving). Will have 2 years left.

Wow real late pick up but a pretty big one. Have to think he immediately becomes a starter on the man up and is yet another challenger for that 3rd spot on the midfield that has about 10 players vying for it.

Doubtful. With Grass and Forkin now on the team, Mariano will stay at midfield.

Grass sure. Forking? eh. Mariano might be the best offensive player on the team. He came here as an attackman. Team might be better moving him back down. We'll see.

I wonder if Desko recruits high school kids knowing that he will make up for misses on the trail with stud transfers. We just crush this market. Lucky also to have the OCC pipeline.

Also, our man up can really use a sniper like him up top. I don't have the stats to back it up but felt like we left some goals on the table last year in the extra man situations.

I wonder if Desko recruits high school kids knowing that he will make up for misses on the trail with stud transfers. We just crush this market. Lucky also to have the OCC pipeline.

Also, our man up can really use a sniper like him up top. I don't have the stats to back it up but felt like we left some goals on the table last year in the extra man situations.
Thank god there isn't a waiver wire.

Thank god there isn't a waiver wire.

Excellent point! They seem to want to transfer to SU. I don't follow any other roster as closely but I can't think of many transfers going to other schools.

Honestly I don't think there's a "might" about it. He's the best offensive threat on the team.

PhatOrange said:
Grass sure. Forking? eh. Mariano might be the best offensive player on the team. He came here as an attackman. Team might be better moving him back down. We'll see.

great thing to keep these Ontario kids local. welcome home BB ! bombs away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom