Class of 2017 - PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Trevon Duval (DE) to Duke

images

download.jpg
Btw, in your avatar...is that your posse? Great pic and can't let you go out like that alone so I will be temporarily changing my avatar :)

Silva just hammered home from along the baseline. Put the ball on the floor a few bounces too, impressive athlete. Just wasn't meant to be, and I think we got the better guys in Diagne, Lydon and Moyer.

Still in the first half, it's been the Chris Silva show. Sorry Fredo, not you nor Tattaglia could have ever outfought Santino. Roselle Catholic has pulled away. Where's Luca Brasi when you need him?
maxresdefault.jpg

38-15 RC at the half. Briscoe has really been keyed on, opening it up for Silva and others. Duval has had a few nice buckets but Benny's overwhelmed right now.

Still in the first half, it's been the Chris Silva show. Sorry Fredo, not you nor Tattaglia could have ever outfought Santino. Roselle Catholic has pulled away. Where's Luca Brasi when you need him?
maxresdefault.jpg
Wha...? Fredo never got sent to fight anyone (although I do grasp the reference) - but it makes no sense to suggest he would've countered Santino (Sonny). Sonny was his older brother, and a fellow (fictional) Corleone. Noi Siciliano no incontro famiglia.

Tee, you better back down from this one.

Not sure there's anybody on the board that can match wits with MCC. :)

Wha...? Fredo never got sent to fight anyone (although I do grasp the reference) - but it makes no sense to suggest he would've countered Santino (Sonny). Sonny was his older brother, and a fellow (fictional) Corleone. Noi Siciliano no incontro famiglia.
I know, man. Thought I walked into this one. It was Tattaglia the Don was talking about. I just had to squeeze Fredo in somehow.

Oh, word? ;)

I really don't deserve the compliments... but thanks.

Fortunately Tee has built up so much goodwill here that I've no interest in further sallies agin' him!

I really don't deserve the compliments... but thanks.

Fortunately Tee has built up so much goodwill here that I've no interest in further sallies agin' him!
That's my bro!

Francis and posse, they aired St. Benedict's and Roselle Catholic today, but I just missed it. Good news is it will be there on demand soon enough. TD looks like he had a bad outing, so it might be worth a look as these type of games are the best indicator of how wrong it could go with a freshman adjusting to another level. After all, RC has been stacked past three or four years and are the best of the best. I wonder why.
1c49ec47-2a5d-e311-b330-002655e6c126_original.jpg

Chip. Chip Chip!

Francis and posse, they aired St. Benedict's and Roselle Catholic today, but I just missed it. Good news is it will be there on demand soon enough. TD looks like he had a bad outing, so it might be worth a look as these type of games are the best indicator of how wrong it could go with a freshman adjusting to another level. After all, RC has been stacked past three or four years and are the best of the best. I wonder why.
1c49ec47-2a5d-e311-b330-002655e6c126_original.jpg

Chip. Chip Chip!
Duval and crew going up against our boy King Moustapha tomorrow. Great to see all of the top teams and players in NJ going at it in the regular season instead of waiting to see how things shape in the playoffs.