Trey Dunkelberger to transfer to Western Illinois | Syracusefan.com

Trey Dunkelberger to transfer to Western Illinois

Really quality individual. Was willing to move to DE to help fill a team need & see the field. Always front & center to engage the fans & community at functions & there was no bigger "hype man" on our sidelines these past 2 seasons.

I thought his performance at TE was one of the highlights of the 2015 Spring Game, it's too bad things didn't work out. I also believe that when it's all said & done, the 2015 class will be remembered as the one that brought us back to prominence & Trey will ALWAYS be a part of that class & the Orange family. Best of luck!!

Love dunk, but he was messed with a bit flipping back and forth from O and D. Has been a great orange teammate. His strength is still probably as a TE. Hope he gets a shot somewhere else. I still dont think that the TE is a big component of Dino's offense.

I would like to say my family and I have met some really awesome people up at Cuse, that we will stay in touch with long after football is over for us. Cuse has the lost loyal fans I have ever seen. Knowledgeable too. They welcomed our son and our family into theirs and made us feel at home 4 hours from our home. From the tailgating at Fine lot to DSU at skytop we were always welcomed with a handshake and hello, good food and good people. To say we will miss would be a massive understatment!! Our family feels Cuse is heading in the right direction with a AWESOME staff, and wish the team, staff, and fans nothing but the best. Trey has made some lifelong friends at Cuse, of that I am sure. When you make the next bowl game we will make every attempt to be there with our Orange on cheering for the kids!! We will be up for a couple more games this year and I hope to see a lot of you one more time in person and be able to thank you for your courtesy and hospitality in person. If I miss anyone in person, I apologize in advance, there's just so many great folks up there!!! Thanks again!! GO ORANGE!!!!!!!

I would like to say my family and I have met some really awesome people up at Cuse, that we will stay in touch with long after football is over for us. Cuse has the lost loyal fans I have ever seen. Knowledgeable too. They welcomed our son and our family into theirs and made us feel at home 4 hours from our home. From the tailgating at Fine lot to DSU at skytop we were always welcomed with a handshake and hello, good food and good people. To say we will miss would be a massive understatment!! Our family feels Cuse is heading in the right direction with a AWESOME staff, and wish the team, staff, and fans nothing but the best. Trey has made some lifelong friends at Cuse, of that I am sure. When you make the next bowl game we will make every attempt to be there with our Orange on cheering for the kids!! We will be up for a couple more games this year and I hope to see a lot of you one more time in person and be able to thank you for your courtesy and hospitality in person. If I miss anyone in person, I apologize in advance, there's just so many great folks up there!!! Thanks again!! GO ORANGE!!
Classy post from a quality parent - thank you!

I would like to say my family and I have met some really awesome people up at Cuse, that we will stay in touch with long after football is over for us. Cuse has the lost loyal fans I have ever seen. Knowledgeable too. They welcomed our son and our family into theirs and made us feel at home 4 hours from our home. From the tailgating at Fine lot to DSU at skytop we were always welcomed with a handshake and hello, good food and good people. To say we will miss would be a massive understatment!! Our family feels Cuse is heading in the right direction with a AWESOME staff, and wish the team, staff, and fans nothing but the best. Trey has made some lifelong friends at Cuse, of that I am sure. When you make the next bowl game we will make every attempt to be there with our Orange on cheering for the kids!! We will be up for a couple more games this year and I hope to see a lot of you one more time in person and be able to thank you for your courtesy and hospitality in person. If I miss anyone in person, I apologize in advance, there's just so many great folks up there!!! Thanks again!! GO ORANGE!!

lol

best to the Dunk for whatever the future brings. I'm among the cadre a fans he earned while on the hill

A transfer from a 4 year p5 school to a juco? i wish dunk all the best, but have we seen this before? does he have his degree?

He's visiting Western Illinois, an FCS school. He's earned his Bachelor's degree.

Ok, thank you. was just surprising seeing the juco visit as i imagine he is looking to thus start grad work .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom