TrickySU | Syracusefan.com

TrickySU

TrickySU Syracusefan.com poster called last night's game (IUP @ Cuse) on the ACC Network. He did an awesome job. Good voice and kept up with the action...also provided good side bars. The future is bright for TrickySU.
The next great SU broadcaster. Has worked for ESPN the last 2 years, while in school. Voice of the Double Days this past summer.

Rosie is so flat that the broadcaster working with him has a tough job keeping things flowing.
TrickySU at one point asked him what it was like to be on the receiving end of one of Boeheim's tirades, and Rosie said it never happened to him. "I was a black hole and once balls got near me, they didn't come out." So, he was never once berated by Boeheim.

That answer was a black hole! Plop.

TrickySU Syracusefan.com poster called last night's game (IUP @ Cuse) on the ACC Network. He did an awesome job. Good voice and kept up with the action...also provided good side bars. The future is bright for TrickySU.

Thank you for the compliment. I really appreciate it. Definitely room for improvement, and I'm looking forward to doing more games as the season continues.

I'm not doing tonight's game because of a conflict, but I'll do all the rest of the ACC Network Extra home games.

I also appreciate any advice people have or things you'd like to see more of. I'm always looking to get better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom