Trudo | Syracusefan.com

Trudo

Ish88888

All American
Great NFL network piece on Trudo. My favorite Olineman the last few years. 4 year starter, successful academically , and strong with a mean streak. Has pro center or guard size. How doesn't a guy like this:
A . Be on the draft radar
B. Not make it as an UDFA
??????

Great NFL network piece on Trudo. My favorite Olineman the last few years. 4 year starter, successful academically , and strong with a mean streak. Has pro center or guard size. How doesn't a guy like this:
??????
He wasn't a great player. FSU was throwing him around like a rag doll. Plus he has bad knees.

??????

Two years of atrocious coaching?

Seems that every lineman's development plateaued once Perles said me or that idiot McDonald and Shafer let him walk.

He was good but not dominating that's for sure.

Seems that every lineman's development plateaued once Perles said me or that idiot McDonald and Shafer let him walk.
Agree 100%

Thats interesting. Mind sharing more behind that now that we have a new regime?

I got one. I was working at SU the first spring Adam was hired. I sat across from a notable offensive lineman on the bus to Manley one day. I asked him about Adam as a coach, and said player was obviously fighting to hide his disdain.

Oh, I've got no first-hand info, but someone mentioned that Perles gave Shafer the 'him or me' after the first year with McDonald.

Oh, I've got no first-hand info, but someone mentioned that Perles gave Shafer the 'him or me' after the first year with McDonald.

the offensive line coach said me or the assistant hc/offensive coordinator?... perles must have been SHOCKED with the result.

Trudo's best year was his sophomore year. I wish him well. maybe he can go to a team/coach that can help him play to his full potential.

Trudo's best year was his sophomore year. I wish him well. maybe he can go to a team/coach that can help him play to his full potential.
He really liked the Adkins/Marrone combo as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom