Tuesday Practice Report | Syracusefan.com

Tuesday Practice Report

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Sorry this was late but I had to soak my bunions last night.

Arthur Jones was at practice yesterday.

Several players were missing including Van Chew, Nick Provo & Shane Raupers, I couldn't spot them anywhere.

Michael Graham was having trouble catching the ball.

Brice Hawkes was seen doing laps.

Johnny Miller was throwing darts, one hit Marcus Sales and had to be removed surgically.

Adonis Ameen-Moore is bigger than ever, he was seen lifting two Big Macs at the same time.

Ollie Haney injured his shoulder and will be held out for the rest of the spring.

Carl Cutler, who is entering his 15th season on the hill & has two more years of eligibility, just applied for a record 13th medical redshirt.

Colt Brennan was seen working with the QB's.

Ashton Broyld has a funny side arm motion.

Prince Tyson Gully has changed his uniform number to 47, has bulked up and is said to be the strongest player on the team.

Unfortunatley, right after practice in the parking lot he wanted to test out his new found strength with Arthur.

PTG will be out for two more seasons.

That's all for now, until next time I remain your Syracuse Spring Football practice reporter Orangeyes the Munificent.

Sorry this was late but I had to soak my bunions last night.

Arthur Jones was at practice yesterday.

Several players were missing including Van Chew, Nick Provo & Shane Raupers, I couldn't spot them anywhere.

Michael Graham was having trouble catching the ball.

Brice Hawkes was seen doing laps.

Johnny Miller was throwing darts, one hit Marcus Sales and had to be removed surgically.

Adonis Ameen-Moore is bigger than ever, he was seen lifting two Big Macs at the same time.

Ollie Haney injured his shoulder and will be held out for the rest of the spring.

Carl Cutler, who is entering his 15th season on the hill & has two more years of eligibility, just applied for a record 13th medical redshirt.

Colt Brennan was seen working with the QB's.

Ashton Broyld has a funny side arm motion.

Prince Tyson Gully has changed his uniform number to 47, has bulked up and is said to be the strongest player on the team.

Unfortunatley, right after practice in the parking lot he wanted to test out his new found strength with Arthur.

PTG will be out for two more seasons.

That's all for now, until next time I remain your Syracuse Spring Football practice reporter Orangeyes the Munificent.
et tu Orangeyes?

Sounds impressive, but Macky only goes 225 I thought and Coach Mac can't be more than 175.

I hope no charges were filed