Tuesdays with Corey: Bracketology, Second Edition (LaxMag) | Syracusefan.com

Tuesdays with Corey: Bracketology, Second Edition (LaxMag)

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
BracketMDIapril20.jpg

http://www.laxmagazine.com/college_...n_i_mens_lacrosse_bracketology_second_edition

Would be happy with either the 2 or 3. A win against UNC and the 2 should be ours regardless of the championship game outcome. Would rather face the play-in winner rather than Navy on the road and Duke > UVA, but this looks like a Final 4 trip regardless.

Hard not to like that draw if your a Syracuse fan. A potential second round matchup with Duke is less then optimal but everything else sets up nicely.
It would be so sweet to knock Duke out and maintain our status of holding the best final four streak. That said SU is winning the ACC tournament so all of these brackets are a waste of energy!

Would be happy with either the 2 or 3. A win against UNC and the 2 should be ours regardless of the championship game outcome. Would rather face the play-in winner rather than Navy on the road and Duke > UVA, but this looks like a Final 4 trip regardless.

Syracuse vs Navy would be a first round matchup in the Dome.

It would be so sweet to knock Duke out and maintain our status of holding the best final four streak. That said SU is winning the ACC tournament so all of these brackets are a waste of energy!

Agreed, though I dont like going up against a Danowski led team in the tournament especially when they are coming off a "down" year (at least by their recent success). Friday's game is going to tell me a lot. I hope to put up a post on it later today with some thoughts. UNC is a difficult matchup but between them and ND they might be the lesser of two evils.

Agreed, though I dont like going up against a Danowski led team in the tournament especially when they are coming off a "down" year (at least by their recent success). Friday's game is going to tell me a lot. I hope to put up a post on it later today with some thoughts. UNC is a difficult matchup but between them and ND they might be the lesser of two evils.

If you want to be the best you need to beat the best! That said it would be better to have the match up with Duke during championship weekend:) There are a bunch of good potential teams in this year's field. It is definitely becoming a much more difficult undertaking. The days of first round byes or mediocre teams in round two are kind of a thing of the past!