Turning the corner? | Syracusefan.com

Turning the corner?

two3zone

RIP Shark58
Was the victory over VT a sign that our guys are really picking this up and buying 100% in? I know it's only BC but a huge victory at home a week ago, and now a road victory. I'm not predicting running the table on the way out of the season, but I do believe Syracuse fans have more to look forward to now than we have in a VERY long time.

Hopefully it's not a circle we are rounding, which has been the case in previous years when we win a big game. There was enough wrong in this game to still have some doubts. Personally, I'm still hopeful but also have learned to be cautious since we've been here before.

Was the victory over VT a sign that our guys are really picking this up and buying 100% in? I know it's only BC but a huge victory at home a week ago, and now a road victory. I'm not predicting running the table on the way out of the season, but I do believe Syracuse fans have more to look forward to now than we have in a VERY long time.

This win certainly didnt hurt.

Hopefully it's not a circle we are rounding, which has been the case in previous years when we win a big game. There was enough wrong in this game to still have some doubts. Personally, I'm still hopeful but also have learned to be cautious since we've been here before.

I don't disagree, but we were underdogs on the road, and even with the mistakes we still pull out with a W. I think there are doubts, but if we can become more disciplined (which I think is a pretty easy fix), we blow BC out today.

I don't disagree, but we were underdogs on the road, and even with the mistakes we still pull out with a W. I think there are doubts, but if we can become more disciplined (which I think is a pretty easy fix), we blow BC out today.

Definitely agree with all of that. I'm concerned that we had the better overall athletes, regardless of experience level and we are supposed to have the superior coaching. We could have lost that game.

But again, I do think we're on the right track and there isn't anyone else I would want as a coach that we could reasonably get. Might not be many other coaches I would want that we reasonably could never pay for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom