Tweet from BJ... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tweet from BJ...

Hopefully their specialty is getting hot in February and March.
The prayer of every syracuse basketball fan.
Well then fellas, my prayers have been hot and answered!
PJ-AZ551_SP_MEL_G_20110222195253.jpg

Id say that it didnt register to me as a syracuse fan how big it was when they won it all in 2003 but it did. First time i rode a bike, first homerun, first kiss, the 'ship, first beer, first night in college. They will be with me forever.

How tall is BJ? CM and DC are 6'10" are they not? If so he might be 6'9" jeesh.
My first impression was that except for Joseph, they were all the same height (almost). I was very surprised on how buffed Chinoso looks. I rememeber him as being skinny while playing at BK. What a year of college/workouts did for him.

Who's smiling? Don't these guys know that there is no smiling in basketball?!?!

This is basketball, no one is to ever look happy!

:mad:

Slightly OT, but our uniforms have all the glamor of a road construction sign.

jekelish said:
I decided to take a moment because let's be honest, we need to talk about DaJuan's shoes: http://.com/hey-whats-up-with-dajuan-colemans-shoes/
Probably an iPhone thing but the 2 shoes appear to be diff colors. Are they?

All in all I don't think that's dajuan. Tats are wrong...

Obokoh looks awesome! He's not 6'10" but who cares. As long as he's a rebounding machine and takes some fouls away from Rak his contribution will be awesome! I love CJ's comment last year about how amazed he was by Obokoh's knack of getting a rebound in a group of players.

BJ looks really good. Glad to see he's beefed up in the weight room.

Chris Mac looks awesome and ready play!

Kaleb's facial expression reminds me of the Pearl. Kind of like see me now, now you don't, basket scored kind of look. I can't wait to see Kaleb on a fast break. I really think he's going to be a lot like Dion Waiters on the fast break. On the perimeter I think he will be like Scoop with a slightly higher shooting percentage.

On a slightly less enthusiastic note, I'm still not convinced Coleman doesn't red shirt this season. I think he's going to be role player who gets his degree if he ever plays more than 15 games in a season.

Don't forget Roberson and Christmas will also get lots of playing time this season. I think Roberson will initially make a greater contribution than Chris Mac. But I think towards the end of the season Chris Mac will be a primary player for the team.

Last edited:
When I went up to practice / wrote up that summary last year, I commented on how he was no taller than 6-8, with short arms.

Luckily, he seems to be an instinctive rebounder / shot blocker, so the "lack" of size doesn't inhibit him. But there's no question--he's shorter than advertised, given that he was described as 6-10 coming out of high school.

So it sounds like you think he can hold his own at backup center at least for a few minutes this year? Because if Coleman doesn't recover from his injury like we all hope...

Slightly OT, but our uniforms have all the glamor of a road construction sign.

As long as Nike doesn't make us wear Louisville uniforms and make Louisville wear our uniforms I am happy!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom