Class of 2018 - SG Tyler Bertram (Cooperstown / VT) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 SG Tyler Bertram (Cooperstown / VT)

betram.jpg

Cooperstown's Tyler Bertram set the all-time assist record for the school on Saturday. Tyler now as 351 assists, breaking the record set by Jay Davine. Tyler is pictured with is mom and dad, who is also the Hawkeye's head coach.

Section III boys basketball roundup for Saturday: Liverpool downs state-ranked Aquinas; Tyler Bertram sets school assist record

Wincowski transferred to Bard college this week

He played in five games for Bard then left the team. He's sitting out this semester and looking to transfer elsewhere.

Just broke that all-time boys scoring leader this year. Interesting part of this article says he may go to Prep School(Cushing Academy in Ashburnham, Massachusetts and Vermont Academy in Saxtons River, Vermont) after this season and would then be classified as a junior again giving him two more years to play.

Bertram passes Schaeffer as points leader

I still can't tell if this is a serious statement. AA schools have by far better teams and much better players. China has more high school students than America, do you think they produce better college football players?
Just sciencetist, because they don't play football

I know we aren't recruiting Tyler but good for him.

I was in Binghamton two Sunday's ago. We played Conklin Players Club which I had never seen before. The course was in great shape and had a bunch of wonderful views from elevated tees, especially from the tips. Lots of elevation change and a nice layout that was fair and fun. It was only $55 which included the cart. I was happy with my 82 for the first time playing there. I'd recommend it to anyone looking to play in the Binghamton area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom