Tyler Cross to transfer to Butler JUCO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Cross to transfer to Butler JUCO

It looks to be his burst; bulk him up and move him inside like his idol Watt?
Looks like he has bulked up though maybe not to interior line level.

It's not his speed; there were other "intangibles" that kept him off the field.
reading way too much into what those "intangibles," perhaps are, I will say, for as big of a Shafer guy as he is (dating Shafer's daughter), his early season interview was super upbeat on Dino and the new staff. Perhaps, those feelings have changed? Seems like a smart kid, and was a big recruiting win for us. Hope we can find common ground with him, and help him develop. I think having bigger DE's to go alongside fast DE's helps diversify the defense.

reading way too much into what those "intangibles," perhaps are, I will say, for as big of a Shafer guy as he is (dating Shafer's daughter), his early season interview was super upbeat on Dino and the new staff. Perhaps, those feelings have changed? Seems like a smart kid, and was a big recruiting win for us. Hope we can find common ground with him, and help him develop. I think having bigger DE's to go alongside fast DE's helps diversify the defense.
Was referring to Ty.

Was referring to Ty.
Did Ty dislike spending time in the weight room? That's only thing I can think of since Doaust once referred to him as the most talented DT in his class but he wasn't ready physically.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom