Tyler Ennis has entered the game!!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Ennis has entered the game!!!!!

Well, there goes the Tyler Ennis won't ever play in the NBA theory.

I don't think most thought that. It's only a matter of time before he gets sent to the D-League which would probably be the best place for him to actually groom his skills with playing time.

What's going on with Jerami Grant? Is he not on the Sixer roster - he isn't listed in the box score as a DNP.

Also, the Sixer starting lineup last night might be the most underwhelming thing I've ever seen: Nerlens Noel, Chris Johnson, Henry Sims, Tony Wroten, Hollis Thompson.

What's going on with Jerami Grant? Is he not on the Sixer roster - he isn't listed in the box score as a DNP.

Also, the Sixer starting lineup last night might be the most underwhelming thing I've ever seen: Nerlens Noel, Chris Johnson, Henry Sims, Tony Wroten, Hollis Thompson.

Grant is hurt (sprained ankle?). Think he'll miss the first week or two of the season.

With that lineup they might as well play im when he gets healthy. They're not winning anything with that lineup anyhow.

Ha, I was going to say, i should have taken that bet!
When I saw this thread I thought well your bet lasted not even 1 game before you won.
BTW check out the Serious Question thread I would your opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom