Tyler Lydon is averaging... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Lydon is averaging...

Just keep telling yourself that. Then when one or both declare for the draft be sure to get all pissy and complain how they are not ready, too thin, etc. I'll just enjoy watching them and appreciate them while they are at SU, however briefly that may be..

If he averages 7.3 and 8 per game the rest of the year and he goes pro, I will certainly complain.

Now, if something insane happens (which it could), I will not complain. I have never really been 1 to complain about any of the players leaving so that comment is not only off base, it's asinine.

I see about a 1% chance of Lydon going pro. Just ain't happening.

I certainly hope this is right. A lot of this talk is just our fanbase feeling the burn of recent defections. At this point I feel like Obokoh could declare and it wouldn't shock me, ya know?

I certainly hope this is right. A lot of this talk is just our fanbase feeling the burn of recent defections. At this point I feel like Obokoh could declare and it wouldn't shock me, ya know?

I hear you.

McCullough was going pro. I would have thrown him out after his Frosh year from Day 1. He's that guy with good measurables. Good form, good athleticism, good size, needs strength. He's just a risky pick because who knows what that turns into. Donte Greene was that guy too. Lydon ain't that. Lydon isn't even Sam Dekker at this point. I just don't see any risk of him leaving. Keep in mind, this board had a TON of posts that Brandon Triche would go in the first round throughout a lot of his Senior year. :noidea:

Jerami Grant was the only questionable decision we've had, and he's doing well. He was always on the radar though, even before the year started. Measurables...

Ennis was more of a strike while the iron is hot - can't blame him for that. I would have left too.

I love Lydon and he has a great all around game for a 3/4. But I don't think he is as good as CM.

...8.5 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.

Impressive start.

Can't wait to see what the kid is capable of in two years, when he weighs 230. I know, I know -- insert the obligatory he's gone after next year posts...

Two words: Big upside!

I hear you.

McCullough was going pro. I would have thrown him out after his Frosh year from Day 1. He's that guy with good measurables. Good form, good athleticism, good size, needs strength. He's just a risky pick because who knows what that turns into. Donte Greene was that guy too. Lydon ain't that. Lydon isn't even Sam Dekker at this point. I just don't see any risk of him leaving. Keep in mind, this board had a TON of posts that Brandon Triche would go in the first round throughout a lot of his Senior year. :noidea:

Jerami Grant was the only questionable decision we've had, and he's doing well. He was always on the radar though, even before the year started. Measurables...

Ennis was more of a strike while the iron is hot - can't blame him for that. I would have left too.
I cried foul when both Jerami and Tyler declared, but looking back, I have to give each of them a pass. I think they were pretty certain that the Ncaa cloud was going to come pouring down at some point during the year...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom