Class of 2015 - F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse

I would think he's a plan B for Bryant or Jones.

I would think he's a plan B for Bryant or Jones.

Calling Francis and Frank...help me understand this...we offer but say that if so and so other person takes the scholly you are out...?? Please clarafy.

Calling Francis and Frank...help me understand this...we offer but say that if so and so other person takes the scholly you are out...?? Please clarafy.
Kids know the deal. If guys like Bryant, Jones, Richardson, etc wants to come to SU, then they have to know that there are other options out there. Recent example looks to be Whitehead, as if you don't jump on when we want you then we'll move on.

Kids know the deal. If guys like Bryant, Jones, Richardson, etc wants to come to SU, then they have to know that there are other options out there. Recent example looks to be Whitehead, as if you don't jump on when we want you then we'll move on.
Did we get Diagne?

Did we get Diagne?
Somebody's thirst for some commitments I see lol. Patience my friend Cenk slow down.png , good news will happen in due time.

Is it just me or does he dunk like he doesn't want to hurt his hands? Not saying I have a problem with that, I just found it a little odd.

Lydon looks like a good player. Seems like we have higher priority forward recruits though and not that many available scholarships. He must have been impressive today!

I agree! Watch his highlight tape! Kid can play! He'd be a great 2! Rautins like with what appears to be more athleticism!

Thats freakin awesome. I wonder what it means in terms of Jones and Bryant.