Class of 2015 - F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 F Tyler Lydon (NY) Verballed to Syracuse

He needs to be this big:
upload_2014-10-23_10-34-33.jpeg

That Bart Scott post game was like watching a classic Mene Gene Okerlund interview lol.

Indeed classic! I love Mean Gene's expressions of being startled by Ultimate Warrior's antics. That dude was absolutely intense, and surprisingly well-spoken.

As for Lydon, I can't wait to see what the bigs' coach(Hop or whomever) can do with the guy. Loved the reporter being as surprised as Mean Gene when he threw down that dunk. You could hear him doing a double take as he was narrating.

That's his real hair in that video! Wow the olden days were wacked when they were the 80's and 90's

I wonder if Mean Gene would make equivalent exaggerated reactions after reading a few selected posts of mine? For me that was the golden era of wrestling ;)

This 2015 Class is really going to be something special!
It looks that way on paper.Diagne looks like a Coleman type player. I would love to see a pure center come into the class Obokoh might not give the team what it needs even with his red-shirt.