Tyler Roberson is averaging | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Roberson is averaging

He started off great today. Then hesitated to shoot maybe 5 different times during the 2nd half. Next year is his year.

He started off great today. Then hesitated to shoot maybe 5 different times during the 2nd half. Next year is his year.

He started off great today because Miami was doubling and tripling Rak while leaving Tyler open. After the Canes decided they had to guard Tyler, he cooled off. However, the fact that the Canes had to guard him set Rak up for his monster second half.

Last edited:
He started off great today because Miami was doubling and tripling Rakj while leaving Tyler open. After the Canes decided they had to guard Tyler, he cooled off. However, the fact that the Canes had to guard him set Rak up for his monster second half.

Yup. Either went single or doubled with a guard.

He started off great today because Miami was doubling and tripling Rakj while leaving Tyler open. After the Canes decided they had to guard Tyler, he cooled off. However, the fact that the Canes had to guard him set Rak up for his monster second half.
Roberson also likely ran out of gas in the second half. Neither he, nor his coaches, expected him to have to be a 40-minute man.

My brother texted me the same thing (that they weren't guarding him). Must confess I hadn't really noticed, but that fact aside, he was still a monster on the boards as well (14). And there was one early one that was really spectacular---he went up way, way above the rim (and everyone else) to snag it, and Sean M even made note of it on it on the telecast. So that's his 3rd monster rebounding game of the year (and the others were in the 17 range). Trust me, the guy will be a star eventually, possibly as early as next year (remember Demetrius Nichols and of course more recently Christmas didn't become stars until their senior year--although could easily be as a junior for Tyler).

Last edited:
My brother texted me the same thing (that they weren't guarding him). Must confess I hadn't really noticed, but that fact aside, he was still a monster on the boards as well (14). And there was one early one that was really spectacular---he went up way, way above the rim (and everyone else) to snag it, and Sean M even made note of it on it on the telecast. So that's his 3rd monster rebounding game of the year (and the others were in the 17 range). Trust me, the guy will be a star eventually, possibly as early as next year (remember Nichols didn't become a star until his senior year).

Yeah, his guy kept sluffing off to double Xmas so Xmas had to shoot over two bigs in first half.

How is Jimmy doing?

Roberson also likely ran out of gas in the second half. Neither he, nor his coaches, expected him to have to be a 40-minute man.

No doubt. He is not going to have the same springs playing that long.

image.jpg
I got it. You sick bastard

Right now, Conference-Only:
  • Roberson is second only to Jekiri with 9.8 rebounds/game.
  • Roc is 6th with 9.0
  • Roc is 1st with 19.5 points per game, Okafor second with 18.3, Rozier 18.2

Also to note, Christmas 3rd in FG percentage and blocks, Cooney 1st with 2.3 steals per, Gbinije is 1st with .542 three point percentage.
Kaleb is 1st in assists to Tos, 8th in assists.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom