Tyler Rouse | Syracusefan.com

Tyler Rouse

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
May have been asked 1,000,000x before, but, atleast from what I remember, wasn't this kid about to "blow up" a few years ago? I remember him running wild either his freshman or sophomore year, even drawing comparisons to Mike Hart in terms of what he could accomplish stats-wise. Did he suffer an injury? He seemed like he was going to be one of those can't-miss kids when he was an underclassman.

May have been asked 1,000,000x before, but, atleast from what I remember, wasn't this kid about to "blow up" a few years ago? I remember him running wild either his freshman or sophomore year, even drawing comparisons to Mike Hart in terms of what he could accomplish stats-wise. Did he suffer an injury? He seemed like he was going to be one of those can't-miss kids when he was an underclassman.
He lost most of his offensive line. Saw him doing 7 on 7 this winter. Muscular, but only about 5'9".

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Size and true speed may be holding him back a bit. I'm not sure he has grown much since he was a soph. But I'll defer to GO on him as he knows far more about him that me.

True. He's nowhere near 5'9". Think two or three inches shorter. This, in my opinion, is his main problem.

Speed? If you asked me 5 years ago, I would have told you he would be one of the fastest kids to come out of section 3 in years. Now... I think his weight training has affected his speed. He's still fast as hell, but I think he's lost some quickness... this is just an observation-- not based on any measurables (I could be wrong).

IMO, his psychotic weight training regimen has stunted his potential. Fantastic kid, but I'm not sure he got the best advice in this regard.

Size and true speed may be holding him back a bit. I'm not sure he has grown much since he was a soph. But I'll defer to GO on him as he knows far more about him that me.

True. He's nowhere near 5'9". Think two or three inches shorter. This, in my opinion, is his main problem.

Speed? If you asked me 5 years ago, I would have told you he would be one of the fastest kids to come out of section 3 in years. Now... I think his weight training has affected his speed. He's still fast as hell, but I think he's lost some quickness... this is just an observation-- not based on any measurables (I could be wrong).

IMO, his psychotic weight training regimen has stunted his potential. Fantastic kid, but I'm not sure he got the best advice in this regard.

The weight, and the amount of PT and carries that Sanfilippo has loaded on him. Goes both ways plus returns. Doesn't get many plays off.

5'7" power back with a lot of tread wear. I hope he has all the choices in the world, but it's not a sure thing.

The weight, and the amount of PT and carries that Sanfilippo has loaded on him. Goes both ways plus returns. Doesn't get many plays off.

5'7" power back with a lot of tread wear. I hope he has all the choices in the world, but it's not a sure thing.
I KNOW that his sophomore year brought the big boys out in droves. Coach is also a Marrone fan.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom