Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Nobody cancels trips to Nova like the Mamba.
That was damn good. Snake thumbs up good.
7bcf2ee2.jpg

Battle and GSB lose their county final to Hillsborough. They had a 1 point lead heading into the fourth frame. Tyus had 22 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists. Congrats to Kid Mamba and GSB for a terrific run and they can still win the chip and other finals that start in the next few weeks.

Just like today, never give up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Battle and GSB lose their county final to Hillsborough. They had a 1 point lead heading into the fourth frame. Tyus had 22 points, 8 rebounds and 7 assists. Congrats to Kid Mamba and GSB for a terrific run and they can still win the chip and other finals that start in the next few weeks.

Just like today, never give up.
Here's the game summary with 13 mentions of Battles game

He likes us, pops likes us, looking as good as anyone else.
Good to hear. Any ways we could improve our status there? Or do we really just need more time to pass and him to get closer to graduating?

Good to hear. Any ways we could improve our status there? Or do we really just need more time to pass and him to get closer to graduating?
I would only stipulate the latter as I have no news, but time seems more sensible. After all, he is 2016 and a ways to go. But, if we only have one true point guard (or none depending on KJ) by then, we obviously have plenty of room. But I'm sure they are taking time going through the process. He is a talent, and could be very special with the ball in his hands at the point. He can also score from anywhere on the court, so even if we had another PG by then, Tyus has so many dimensions and can easily play either slot. Did just about everything in the stat line game after game this year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom