Class of 2016 - PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 PG Tyus Battle (NJ) Signed LOI

Battle and GSB lost yesterday to the always tough Linden
12 points, 6 rebounds and 3 steals
http://highschoolsports.nj.com/game/score/2480933/
SarahLinden.jpg

"Our biggest concern is if Boeheim is going to coach," Gary Battle said. "If he's coaching, we're interested."
Very strange. JB's entrusted with Team USA's squad the same way that Hop is entrusted on their youth squad. Both in the tops of their field.

I don't think i'm the only one here with this sentiment, but I think Duke's recruitment of Derryck Thornton is a big factor in the Battle sweepstakes. Tyus wants to play PG. I see Duke as our biggest competition for his services. A Thornton commitment to Duke would put us in prime position.

Word is Derrick Thornton will be at Duke tn for the UNC game...

I don't think i'm the only one here with this sentiment, but I think Duke's recruitment of Derryck Thornton is a big factor in the Battle sweepstakes. Tyus wants to play PG. I see Duke as our biggest competition for his services. A Thornton commitment to Duke would put us in prime position.

Word is Derrick Thornton will be at Duke tn for the UNC game...

Dennis Smith Jr was there as well. Thornton visited Kentucky with Bryant I believe last month. I think Battle is Duke's third choice. Fine with me, I like him as our FIRST choice.

No UK is always nice, still think he ends up at Duke but Pops reaffirming will put the ball in Battles hands instead of playing the wing is huge IMO and one big advantage we have over Duke.

Some interesting notes that Mr. Battle told tos. SU, Ohio St, Notre Dame are recruiting him to play with the ball in his hands. While the others want him as a wing. Remember Team Battle wants PG on the next level. Also this recruitment won't drag out for much too longer. Tyus is pretty much worn out from the process and it's basically heading to the finish line soon.

No UK is always nice, still think he ends up at Duke but Pops reaffirming will put the ball in Battles hands instead of playing the wing is huge IMO and one big advantage we have over Duke.
He's not gonna have too many opportunities with the ball in his hands if Duke gets what it wants and land either Thornton or Dennis Smith.

Don't sleep on Louisville.

Think it comes down to Duke, UL and Cuse. We beat UL for Fab Melo, lol, hopefully they don't get payback here! :)

Francis03 said:
He's not gonna have too many opportunities with the ball in his hands if Duke gets what it wants and land either Thornton or Dennis Smith.

You really need to get paid for all the info you share here. Its by far the most info anyone has on so many different recruits. And what i love most about you is that you NEVER speculate. Youre a beast and i appreciate everything you bring to the table. King Francis i salute you my friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom