U-C-O-N-N! | Syracusefan.com

U-C-O-N-N!

If we don't have jalepeno Mac n cheese at our tailgate at the rent next year and extend an invitation to that food service worker, we are missing out on a great opportunity.

Lol, this is what happens when UCONN accepts a transfer from UMASS.

I wonder if we can get Kaleb to watch this - that one kid that tried to intervene, did a great job of putting his hands up..

Two priors including calling a police officer the n word and assault on a cop... Yikes.

If I was that food service mgr, I'd be pretty pissed that the school subjected him to that kind of abuse for so long. What took security that long? Or did they have to call local police dept?

I get why this is some degree of funny to everyone (and, to be sure, I fired this off to some buddies on an e-mail chain that includes a couple Connecticut alums before I even read the piece or watched the video), but this thing really rubbed me the wrong way.

I'll probably regret expressing this, but for all the crap cops get for using excessive force...well, let's just say this is one instance in which I wish the security guy took a couple liberties.

If we don't have jalepeno Mac n cheese at our tailgate at the rent next year and extend an invitation to that food service worker, we are missing out on a great opportunity.

Lol, this is what happens when UCONN accepts a transfer from UMASS.
s57t0.jpg

I get why this is some degree of funny to everyone (and, to be sure, I fired this off to some buddies on an e-mail chain that includes a couple Connecticut alums before I even read the piece or watched the video), but this thing really rubbed me the wrong way.

I'll probably regret expressing this, but for all the crap cops get for using excessive force...well, let's just say this is one instance in which I wish the security guy took a couple liberties.

He has rich parents with expensive lawyers, that would not have been advisable and security guy guessed right not to overstep. That's also the reason the dude is still in college with two prior expulsion related offenses. The family is from Long Island so I wouldn't be surprised if they bribe admissions at a SUNY school next, so that he can continue his pursuit of higher education there.

Admins, I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, but I posted it here because I thought more people should be aware of things like this, especially if they have college age children. Feel free to move if you wish.

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/ot-drunk-kid-wants-his-mac-and-cheese-at-the-union.81334/

I found this at the Boneyard. I watched the video and was absolutely disgusted with this 19 year old kid. First, I know for a fact that Manager's at these food service facilities on a campus make about 150% of minimum wage. I applaud the Manager for not calling the police sooner and for trying to diffuse the situation before it rose to the level it did. I can honestly say that I don't have kids, but I assure you that once I do I would be livid with any offspring of mine treating people in this manner.

The kid obviously has issues. He had already been dismissed from UMASS for multiple run ins with the law, including using racial slurs against a police officer.

Pretty telling that there's no friends to grab him when he's clearly making poor choices. If I'd been out drinking with friends, you'd typically make the trek to the dining area together right?

This young man has a lot of tough lessons in front of him. I hope he has to learn them and isn't bailed out by birthright.

2 things..

first the manager deserves a medal for not knocking this kid out.. after the kid initiates the contact

second the co worker who put the kid in a full nelson and took him down deserves a promotion and a raise for saying "you dont touch my boss!!"