Women's Volleyball - UAlbany Tournament: Aug 25-26 | Syracusefan.com

Women's Volleyball UAlbany Tournament: Aug 25-26

Only two games into the season, so I'm not going to panic juuuust yet but, this was not what I envisioned post Yelin. Was already skeptical on this hire to begin with, and losing the first two games of the season to mid-majors is not helping in the slightest. Not sure I see this getting any better as the season goes on either. Ya heard it here first
grimacing-face_1f62c.png

Only two games into the season, so I'm not going to panic juuuust yet but, this was not what I envisioned post Yelin. Was already skeptical on this hire to begin with, and losing the first two games of the season to mid-majors is not helping in the slightest. Not sure I see this getting any better as the season goes on either. Ya heard it here first View attachment 230540
hey let's not be so quick to say first. :) I was not excited about Coach Bake from the minute he was hired.

I don't think we're there yet...

In 2013, they had a test run of 2 or 3 Cuse vball games played at the Dome. There was probably less than 50 people in the stands, it was so depressing lol

I don't think we're there yet...

I had no idea but apparently volleyball is just huge in Nebraska. Guess they always sell out their 13,000 seat arena and now this. That's unreal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom