Uconn @MSG | Syracusefan.com

Uconn @MSG

NashuaCuse

Walk On
I find myself extremely salty watching Uconn playing still, and at MSG. Why exactly do they seem to always have better players than we do as well?

Watching the other game now but the 'massive' homecourt advantage UConn was supposed to have doesn't seem to be there in the couple minutes I checked out. A lot of excessive hype, I bet the crowd is more engaged for the MSU UVA matchup later.

Where is Napier projected? Could careless about his size age w.e he could ply on my team any day...straight baller

I hate to admit I picked Uconn into the Elite 8. But I'll be happy anytime they are sent packing :)

I find myself extremely salty watching Uconn playing still, and at MSG. Why exactly do they seem to always have better players than we do as well?
Wat.

Since Kemba left in 2011 UConn has exactly 2 tournament wins, both coming this year. We have 8.

Honestly...ISU is lucky to be down only 10. UConn was hot fromthe field, especially from 3; Ejim was horrible and ISU missed a bunch of bunnies.

I'm orange through and through and don't particularly like uconn but I could see this coming months ago when marsh started his incessant uconn bashing. I'm not an overtly spiritual person but I do believe that what goes around comes around. Next year, lets all about the huskies.

I hate it. They hated it the last two years. Such is the way this works.

Both are very successful programs. Yes, I said BOTH. Anyone who disagrees is just a clown.

Please, in the name of all that's holy, not another UConn win. :eek:

I'm salty seeing teams who can score. Guys and forwards too who can put it on the floor and make plays for others. Nobody is embarrassing themselves with bad offense and/or no clue what to do on offense. Napier and the Michigan 3 point barrage the difference in those games right now. Entertaining.

I'm salty seeing teams who can score. Guys and forwards too who can put it on the floor and make plays for others. Nobody is embarrassing themselves with bad offense and/or no clue what to do on offense. Napier and the Michigan 3 point barrage the difference in those games right now. Entertaining.

Seeing scorers is awesome.

There's a big difference between scorers, and guys who CAN score.

I despise UConn.

Of course those clowns luck into MSG and then get a wounded ISU.

All we needed to advance was to make 1 3pt shot the whole entire game. Teams tonight and reigning 3s and we can't even make 1.

Uconn is on the up cycle right now.. Soon to change - stay tuned.

Seeing scorers is awesome.

There's a big difference between scorers, and guys who CAN score.
Also a big difference between a shooter and a scorer. Some people don't differentiate between the two.

I'm orange through and through and don't particularly like uconn but I could see this coming months ago when marsh started his incessant uconn bashing. I'm not an overtly spiritual person but I do believe that what goes around comes around. Next year, lets all about the huskies.
Yeah, THAT might happen. :rolleyes:

Oh come on, they didn't luck into MSG, they earned it on the court where it counts!
I don't mean the winning aspect. They earned their spot in the Sweet 16. I'm talking about getting placed in the East regional as a freakin' 7...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom