UConn Tailgate Saturday, September 24th | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

UConn Tailgate Saturday, September 24th

Update
We have pricing. If I buy 100 tix the cost will be $30 each.

That includes: Mailing, food and some beer. You will have to pay for parking. That should run $10-15.

Expect to sit somewhere in the lower bowl...Sections 134-137

So please firm up your numbers. Newbies please send me your email and cell number via Private Message...I respond in kind.

Update...we are approaching a sellout for the group purchase...word travels fast of the awesomeness of these tailgates.

Anyone not sure yet...give me your maybe numbers, so you don't get left out.

110 tickets purchased today. Section not identified yet...but we should be in 134-137 area. Please firm up your numbers. I have 40 more tickets on hold.

Thanks Mark!

As I feared, I won't be able to attend the UConn (Convicts) game. :( Bad timing. Sucks! :bang:

110 tickets purchased today. Section not identified yet...but we should be in 134-137 area. Please firm up your numbers. I have 40 more tickets on hold.

Solid 2, Mark.

JeremyCuse said:
Looking like I am out for this one and going all in the following week for ND. Will be working with the Cuseguy and SUBarney on a big tailgate. More info to come.

Wuss

Lol, decision isn't mine unfortunately. The boss made it clear it was one or the other. I tried for both games but she shut that down faster then you responding to a pro Trump post on the off topic board.
LOL - see you in the parking lot of Bees' favorite 'home' venue. ;)

Looking like I am out for this one and going all in the following week for ND. Will be working with the Cuseguy and SUBarney on a big tailgate. More info to come.
Let me know what else you might need... This is a homer for me.

Let me know what else you might need... This is a homer for me.
Inflatable Otto, canopy, grill, cooler

Also, refine your number of tix needed...I'm oversold right now...I need to figure out how many more I should purchase.

Last edited:
Bump

Time to firm up your numbers and pay...check the email I sent last week for payment info.

So I bought 121 tickets...I'm a tad over sold right now...if you gave me a range of tickets needed...time to refine your numbers. I need to know if I need extras. Bottom line if you are not sure of a couple seat requests I recommend buying the higher amount. If it turns out you don't need them I should be able to find you a buyer.

TexanMark said:
So I bought 121 tickets...I'm a tad over sold right now...if you gave me a range of tickets needed...time to refine your numbers. I need to know if I need extras. Bottom line if you are not sure of a couple seat requests I recommend buying the higher amount. If it turns out you don't need them I should be able to find you a buyer.

Two solid. I will get payment out in the next 48 hours.

Great response...we are SRO. Well be close to 140. Time to send your money. I have to work Wake Forest next.

I looked at the numbers and bought 130 tickets. The plan is parking at the Aero Club Lot but UConn is sending me info on a group lot too.

I looked at the numbers and bought 130 tickets. The plan is parking at the Aero Club Lot but UConn is sending me info on a group lot too.
Mark, I bought 3 tickets for the tailgate but can't seem to find them on Syracuse tailgate.com. Are they available to print out yet

Mark, I bought 3 tickets for the tailgate but can't seem to find them on Syracuse tailgate.com. Are they available to print out yet
Not yet...I will be sending you your tickets via email in August. I have to wait on UConn to send me the PDF of all the tickets.