UCONN!!! | Syracusefan.com

UCONN!!!

hes a stud. can't deny that

Saw that coming mile away- u just can't let Napier beat you. They should've doubled him & forced him to pass the ball- let someone else have that last shot, and/or give up the ball. He is clutch.

The shot prior to the game winner barely got a piece of the backboard. It was followed by a birthday bounce right back to Scrubazz which was incredibly fortunate for UConn. I guess it's a good thing to be lucky.

No offense to the op but can mods add f in the front or delete thread... no place on the forum for uconn!!! as a thread title let alone a post...

Strange dynamic for the after the game interview. The whole team is standing there, obviously ordered to do so, while they interview Ollie and Napier. Hell, not even a lot of smiles. Is Ollie a control freak or something?

Strange dynamic for the after the game interview. The whole team is standing there, obviously ordered to do so, while they interview Ollie and Napier. Hell, not even a lot of smiles. Is Ollie a control freak or something?

He wanted the whole team to hear him say "it's more than just Shabazz" so they actually might believe they had any part in that win.

He wanted the whole team to hear him say "it's more than just Shabazz" so they actually might believe they had any part in that win.
I was wondering if he had chewed them out for leaving the court without the handshakes. For whatever reason, they weren't looking like a team that had just won on a buzzer beater.

guaranteed we see them in the tourney should we both advance a bit...
You just know that they would like to put both of us in the same bracket.

You just know that they would like to put both of us in the same bracket.
Well that would be just peachy by me! I grew up in Connecticut and I can't stand even one molecule of anything that is Uconn Husky. That is the most God forsaken, cheatin', laptop stealin, lucky last second birthday bouncin, Calhoun lyin, underhanded, recruit tamperin', hand check, floppin , APR non-qualifyin' lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut, rag-tag, barely a mid major excuse for a Basketball team on the entire planet.

I can't stand anything that goes their way, EVER!

So, if the stars should line up that we are gifted with the opportunity to put a chicken' chokin' mutha-luvin choke hold on those snaggletoothed cretins... I"M IN!

Thank you very much.

Well that would be just peachy by me! I grew up in Connecticut and I can't stand even one molecule of anything that is Uconn Husky. That is the most God forsaken, cheatin', laptop stealin, lucky last second birthday bouncin, Calhoun lyin, underhanded, recruit tamperin', hand check, floppin , APR non-qualifyin' lower than a snake's belly in a wagon rut, rag-tag, barely a mid major excuse for a Basketball team on the entire planet.

I can't stand anything that goes their way, EVER!

So, if the stars should line up that we are gifted with the opportunity to put a chicken' chokin' mutha-luvin choke hold on those snaggletoothed cretins... I"M IN!

Thank you very much.
ah, you forgot one thing, !!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom