Ugggh Norte Dame | Syracusefan.com

Ugggh Norte Dame

SUGIANT

2nd String
very few teams do I honestly dislike worse than these guys. The announcers were so pro Notre Dame it was sickening. I mean who cares if they bring that ugly sign or not. And this was ESPN not NBC. It was like SU didn't even exist. Ok, just had to get that out...

I didn't get that sense with the announcers. I liked Brock Huard, I think he did a great job.

He also supported our side on both of the PI calls, as well as the targeting call.

Announcers were fair. It's easy to pick on such a horrendous and young defense.

I'm not talking about the game, almost all of the extra coverage was ND leaning. And I acknowledge my anti green eyes may be biased lol

very few teams do I honestly dislike worse than these guys. The announcers were so pro Notre Dame it was sickening. I mean who cares if they bring that ugly sign or not. And this was ESPN not NBC. It was like SU didn't even exist. Ok, just had to get that out...

i'm curious about your avatar. What does it say?

Announcers were fair. It's easy to pick on such a horrendous and young defense.

Agree. I think Huard is excellent and love his approach in being direct. The part about a player hitting his chest (as in my fault) was beautiful. After a while, uh, just stop making the same ol same ol foolish mistakes!

image.gif
I didn't get that sense with the announcers. I liked Brock Huard, I think he did a great job.

He also supported our side on both of the PI calls, as well as the targeting call.
I just rewatched the 1st quarter because I'm a sick puppy and Brock said after they blocked our PAT, "If they score 50, they don't have to worry about defense"
Prescient

I really enjoyed the analysis in the first that the high caliber ND offense was just too much for the Syracuse defense but at the same time the Syracuse offense was simply able to stay in the game because how bad the ND defense is.

i hate that notre dame always gets a huge bump in the polls on name alone. that said i found the PBP fair. we were down big early (21) and that may've dampened things.

And...i have always loved wiscuzen!!! Always prepared and pays attention to the little things, guy loves his job and is a workaholic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom