"Ughhh Rutgers" | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

"Ughhh Rutgers"

Now I just have to figure out how to get my game back.. Telling pretty girls that they can not read isnt cutting it.

I think you will find that everything is significantly easier than the last time you were single. I'm blown away by how much less trying is involved when you are a bonafide adult. Most single men your age (guessing at your age) are a disaster...the relative comparisons become super easy. And the fact that you have been married get you points, it means you are capable of committing etc. good luck and enjoy. I was stupid and landed right back in a serious, albeit really really great, relationship. But being technically single, I still get the peripheral activity and it's unreal.

Being a little lubed usually doesn't hurt, but hammered can be a disaster.

Hammered one night and my girlfriend of 7 years (she was great, a 9.5-10 on the s e xist male scale) shows up at a bar where I was hanging with some buds. I know I wasn't in a good mood that night...apparently she caught the brunt of my surliness. I honestly don't remember what I said, but it must have been very bad.

Never saw her again after that. There's drunk and there's stupid drunk.

Dated a girl 7 years And after one night... Never spoke again?

That's actuslly an amazing feat

I knowwwwww, she told me... I actually felt bad, but I was hammered. I did apologize, I think... And offered to buy a round, but they were dead set on heading home
more than likely they were probably dead set on changing their present company

Dated a girl 7 years And after one night... Never spoke again?

That's actuslly an amazing feat

Never saw her again.

I did speak to her on the phone a couple of months later...once. I was on my way from Syracuse to NYC, stopped in the town where she was teaching. I called her and asked if she would meet me for something to drink and eat...she answered without hesitation..."No'. That was it.

I got the message. I'd like to say her loss, but she married a better man than I about a year later.

I was at the gym the other day, and the guy on the machine next to me had a Rutgers shirt on. I asked him if he went to Rutgers, and he said no, they were giving them away at a flea market, that brought a smile to my face.

Jeez, Mr. Globetrotter, do you ever stay home? I thought you liked Alaska. ;)

So far that is the best part of being single. I can pick up and go whenever I want. Vegas, NY, and now Orlando just since January. This trip is for work tho.

So far that is the best part of being single. I can pick up and go whenever I want. Vegas, NY, and now Orlando just since January. This trip is for work tho.
Riiiiiiiiight ;)

You watching any football games back at Cuse this year?

You watching any football games back at Cuse this year?

not looking good.. If I'm going to make the battle 4 atlantis trip happen, I have to start saving up some leave days. I burnt through them the past 2 or 3 months. We'll see tho. If I sell this damn house I might be able to justify a quick weekend trip for a game.

not looking good.. If I'm going to make the battle 4 atlantis trip happen, I have to start saving up some leave days. I burnt through them the past 2 or 3 months. We'll see tho. If I sell this damn house I might be able to justify a quick weekend trip for a game.

Let me know. I'll make the trip.

May I ask how long you were married?

Let me know. I'll make the trip.

May I ask how long you were married?

3 1/2 years. We got married young and fast. Had a great 3 years, but then just realized we were going two different places in life, and drifted apart. Sometimes I think I wasted 3 years of good prime woman chasing, but I wouldnt have changed a thing.

3 1/2 years. We got married young and fast. Had a great 3 years, but then just realized we were going two different places in life, and drifted apart. Sometimes I think I wasted 3 years of good prime woman chasing, but I wouldnt have changed a thing.

Can't think like that bro! Will drive you crazy. At some point it was the best decision. I struggle with that sometimes to trying to re-do things I can't change.

Back to topic- we need to drink beers.

Can't think like that bro! Will drive you crazy. At some point it was the best decision. I struggle with that sometimes to trying to re-do things I can't change.

Back to topic- we need to drink beers.

For sure brotha, it will happen. You could also fly your a$$ to Alaska ya know.. CuseFaninVT made the trip, and he's still alive.

We would drink all the beers. And if I remember right, you are a fan of fireball? You need to come here

When I want to go hard, my preference is rum and coke. Rum being admiral Nelson.

You heard that correctly.

But, anything will do. My abilities have severely diminished since college thoufh... :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom